pleasant Days

Guest Misty

I have been lucky enough recently to have a few days out with Pegandgun.We have been trapping Fox and Moles.I didnt think it was possible to catch as many animals in such a short space of time.I thaught i was a good trapper until i spent a few days with p&g.The knowladge of Peg in the matters of taking wild animals with the trap and snare is hard to believe and brilliant to watch.

Can i just say a warm thankyou to Peg for his time and hospitality and a massive thankyou to his lovely wife,

Thanks again Peg :D

he was out today having a mooch with me and PTB and was just commenting about the crack on PTBs arse :o apart from upsetting the locals :D:D hes ****** my shed again lol canny lad really but very bad tempered :realmad: the farmer phoned me [bANNED TEXT] i told him the crack and he said you should have knocked the prick out :D talk soon [bANNED TEXT] :ph34r:

I dont know what it is but no matter where i go i get chew with no fault of my own :cry::D If that c**t had got over that fence there would have been some fun :D Thanks for telling me there was psychos on the loose on your permision Woodga you twat :p

Anyway,apart from that it was a great day out with a couple of great lads who know there sport and know how to have a good laugh :good:

By the way,thanks for those teilers GRANDPA Woodga ;):good: