Big cat

Guest Hedgehunter

Guys, type in British Big Cats society...you will see that there HAS been big cats shot, a Lynx was shot on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, and there has been other such evidence found,...

A friend of mine who goes to Africa twice a year, goes to a place that has highest population of Leapords in the wild, in the world...it takes them weeks to shoot one!..lol.

CA is full to the brim with Mtn Lion...no one ever sees them, unless its being treed buy hounds, or its chewing on the back og there neck!..lol.

Kye,..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now heres an idea!! the next time someone gets a definate sighting i will turn up with my bloodhound&rotty/terriers&lurchers & have a bash at hunting it! completely legal as it would be classed as a non british mammal & probably very good fun! the old hound will hunt just about anything-the neighbours terrier :whistle: ,the neighbour&his family :cry: ,people on push bikes :ph34r: ,the missus :good: etc etc etc the rest of them can finish the job off :D PS no reference to hunting big pussies thankyou :p

The Chimp :)

Guys, type in British Big Cats society...you will see that there HAS been big cats shot, a Lynx was shot on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, and there has been other such evidence found,...

A friend of mine who goes to Africa twice a year, goes to a place that has highest population of Leapords in the wild, in the world...it takes them weeks to shoot one!..lol.

CA is full to the brim with Mtn Lion...no one ever sees them, unless its being treed buy hounds, or its chewing on the back og there neck!..lol.

Kye,..

I think youll find that lynx was shot in a cage and then exposed as a wild one . :good::haha:

well i dont realy know on this subject but one of the area's we shoot over on the north east on farmer said he was walking his dog when he saw what he thought was a black lab but when he got closer he said it look'd like a cat and it jumprd into some cover and was gone? tru or not i dont know ,his naighbour told us that she was watching tv when she heard one of her cat's screaming when she went out she found it with it's back leg ripped off ? again who know's what it was, we have lamped there alot covering a fair sized area and havent seen anything yet ,but supose we did and shot it i think we may be up for prosecution as at the moment i have a closed licence and dont have big cat's on my ticket what do you think ??

Guest ferretlass

i live by cannock chase & at the moment our free rag is full of crap about big foot sightings on cannock chase, some one who was dogging :icon_eek: said they saw a pair of big red eyes looking at him :whistle:

but i was told there were a few private collectors of big cats in the 70s who let them go when the law changed or something like that

A few month ago I caught and returned to it's owner a German Spitz that had been living wild for 3 weeks; the "missing" poster said it could be mistaken for a big cat, and sure enough, my first sighting from about 200 yards, it looked just like a big black cat. I keep an open mind to "big cats", but I'm sure 99.0% of sightings are something else.

Cheers.

Guest Uk_Hunter

theres ment to of been sightings of a big black cat round here

but ive never seen anything in 9 yr

IMO its all bollocks

and on that video it goes very clear when [bANNED TEXT] is talking or somet and as soon as it comes to the moving cats it goes blury ;)

Guest mucker

heres a link of a story in our local paper today.

personaly i think its rubbish they reckon sightings are on the increase... for that to be true they would have to be breeding aswell lol.

all the hunting shooting beating and managing the land that go,s on in this country not one dead cats been produced.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/disp...&folderPk=77465

with out going in to it i spent an hour stalking a black bin liner on the moors :D

man did i feel stupid im just glad nobody saw me :D

lmao :haha:

• 2 weeks later...