Bull X pup needs a genuine home.

Guest bitsa lurcher
Strong stuff , i have a similar problem as you with a bull terrier . she is a half x ....ebt x sbt and can be a right pain in the arse with other dogs , i have 6 dogs in total and i have gone to the trouble of splitting my yard down the middle and building seperate pens for all the dogs ...... the point i'm getting at is this .....if you want something bad enough you will find a solution to the problems in hand ..... just my opinion ...all the best with rehoming the dog he looks real smart :victory:

I completely take your point, this dog was going to be getting a run etc made for him, the problem is not really the 2 dogs, that can be worked around, it would be difficult but not impossible to keep them apart until maybe they develop an "understanding".

My problem is my partner! She just won't accept another dog, at all.

I know ............ shoot the Stafford, drown the bird and go and live in a caravan with Spike ..........

it sounds like you need to point out to the misses that out side dogs are yours and indoor dogs are hers , and if she don't like it the lot goes ......... that statement was voiced once in my house hold and no more has been said on the matter , in any case once mrs ss has got attached to the wee pup he will be there for life :victory:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you find him a good home, personally I think your completely in the right for doing it this way, your staff is just doing what comes naturally, he and you have shared a special bond for a long time and now an incomer has come in and threatened his patch, some staffs are like that you cannot have another dog of the same sex, or another dog at all, they just wont tolerate it. I wouldnt shoot him because of it, just call it a lesson learned and no one will think any the less of you for it :thumbs:

I'm sure you realise I'm not serious about shooting the Stafford, he's my boy! But would be completely useless for what I want the pup for.

Scoob is a house dog, and will be staying until his final day.

I'm so frustrated at not being able to explain the difference between house/pet and working dog to her.

I'd be happy with him Wilf, although I think my wife could give Aarons missus a run for her money in the muller your husband stakes..............

Don't mention mercy cases, we had worked a scenario out for Aaron and that didn't work........... :icon_redface:

Forgot to mention my injuries ............. :icon_eek:

Not done by Julie, she prefers to hurt my head inside than out!

At 5 am this morning I was trying to sneak the pup out for a pee, tripped over the ledge of the patio doors and landed on my nose ............. :censored::censored::censored:

It hurts, a lot!

Been telling people that Julie did it though.

:whistling:

Got any hands :clapper: or was it the staff did that??????

staffs ar good dogs but need to know where they stand its no good having an aggressive one and catching the pup by the head if it was in my yard and that happend.... STATTIE and lump hammer would come to mind...... :wallbash:

I'd be happy with him Wilf, although I think my wife could give Aarons missus a run for her money in the muller your husband stakes..............

Don't mention mercy cases, we had worked a scenario out for Aaron and that didn't work........... :icon_redface:

At 5 am this morning I was trying to sneak the pup out for a pee, tripped over the ledge of the patio doors and landed on my nose ............. :censored::censored::censored:

It hurts, a lot!

staffs ar good dogs but need to know where they stand its no good having an aggressive one and catching the pup by the head if it was in my yard and that happend.... STATTIE and lump hammer would come to mind...... :wallbash:

No mate, not the Stafford! He's good as gold, can understand how he feels, he's been on his own here for 4 years, it was stupid of me to bring another dog home, it would be possible to have both, but I'd need the help and support of the woman who is simply saying "NO", now I could quite happily cave her skull with a lump hammer just now .............

Hope you find him a good home, personally I think your completely in the right for doing it this way, your staff is just doing what comes naturally, he and you have shared a special bond for a long time and now an incomer has come in and threatened his patch, some staffs are like that you cannot have another dog of the same sex, or another dog at all, they just wont tolerate it. I wouldnt shoot him because of it, just call it a lesson learned and no one will think any the less of you for it :thumbs:

I'm sure you realise I'm not serious about shooting the Stafford, he's my boy! But would be completely useless for what I want the pup for.

Scoob is a house dog, and will be staying until his final day.

I'm so frustrated at not being able to explain the difference between house/pet and working dog to her.

hope you find him a good home mate was also there yeterday and boy is he gunner make some dog,

i think alot of people took a shine to him but every one with to many dogs already

It hurts, a lot!

No mate, not the Stafford! He's good as gold, can understand how he feels, he's been on his own here for 4 years, it was stupid of me to bring another dog home, it would be possible to have both, but I'd need the help and support of the woman who is simply saying "NO", now I could quite happily cave her skull with a lump hammer just now .............

Lmao aaron .....

What would you reckon the staff would react to a bitch? you could do a swap with someone for a bitch similarly bred? sounds like that staff needs some working.........

TM, as Aaron has said, its not having another dog in the house, its the fact that his missus doesn't want another dog period. As my wife once said, "why do you want another one?", its not there "thing" so they don't understand. As for the ultimatums, family comes before dogs even if at times its frustrating, annoying and infuriating...........

P.S. Aaron you told me you cut a old biddy up on the M1 and she chased you for six junctions and battered you with an umbrella, tahts what caused the injuries??? :whistling: Looks sore mate :o

TM, as Aaron has said, its not having another dog in the house, its the fact that his missus doesn't want another dog period. As my wife once said, "why do you want another one?", its not there "thing" so they don't understand. As for the ultimatums, family comes before dogs even if at times its frustrating, annoying and infuriating...........

P.S. Aaron you told me you cut a old biddy up on the M1 and she chased you for six junctions and battered you with an umbrella, tahts what caused the injuries??? :whistling: Looks sore mate :o

lmao simoman sounds to me the Arraons missus and the staffie have being living it up for to long the man only lives once and should get what he wants he grafts hard enough to supply ireland and england with collars then the missus should shut up or put up........

TM, let me guess...your really single aren't you :tongue2::laugh: Marriage is a partnership :yes: I know how Aaron feels, been there but what do you say? If you won't let me have a dog then I'm off, see ya kids.......?

Anyway this is taking away from Aarons objective to find the pup a good home........ANYBODY?????????

lmao simoman sounds to me the Arraons missus and the staffie have being living it up for to long the man only lives once and should get what he wants he grafts hard enough to supply ireland and england with collars then the missus should shut up or put up........

Nah mate, it's not like that at all, she just doesn't get the dog thing, it's not that she doesn't want me to have one, she can't understand why I'd want another, to her the answer is if the dog you've got isn't suitable for hunting with, then don't go out hunting! Womens logic mate.

She's very tolerant in lots of other ways.

Nah mate, it's not like that at all, she just doesn't get the dog thing, it's not that she doesn't want me to have one, she can't understand why I'd want another, to her the answer is if the dog you've got isn't suitable for hunting with, then don't go out hunting! Womens logic mate.

She's very tolerant in lots of other ways.

Thats hard luck bud ....... so id say your truly doomed then? what about turning up randomly with a bitch pup she can fall in love with it and you can work it ....Trick is dont stop til you get your way they allways have a breaking point just what ever you do dont push to the point where she packs her bags and says dogs or me :icon_eek:

TM, let me guess...your really single aren't you :tongue2::laugh: Marriage is a partnership :yes: I know how Aaron feels, been there but what do you say? If you won't let me have a dog then I'm off, see ya kids.......?

Anyway this is taking away from Aarons objective to find the pup a good home........ANYBODY?????????

lol nope simoman got me a women with a few years and wouldnt change her for the world she knows iv true loving of dogs and shes gets her own way in other places she says new dog no sex for a month i say okay...... but she does her own thign gets what she wants and i get what i want :clapper:

Happy days and no kids

Dont know if Strong Stuff managed to work anything out with this dog yet, but have a little bump on me...........I will ring Cammoman and tell him to come round and have a word with your better half SS.