white mole.

Went to do a mole job near stokesly this morning.I bumped into Moorman as his daughter liver near the job so he come along while i set my traps.Iset 35 traps in two fields totaling six acres.

After setting the traps we walked back round them to see if ide been lucky.We took a total of ten moles out of the 35 traps.One of them was my very first white mole :yes:

Its much whiter than any white mole that youve caught moley :p

(you brought me luck moorman :good: )

Went to do a mole job near stokesly this morning.I bumped into Moorman as his daughter liver near the job so he come along while i set my traps.Iset 35 traps in two fields totaling six acres.

After setting the traps we walked back round them to see if ide been lucky.We took a total of ten moles out of the 35 traps.One of them was my very first white mole :yes:

Its much whiter than any white mole that youve caught moley :p

(you brought me luck moorman :good: )

its not as white as the one i caught before xmas , but is whiter than the one i had last week

its also whiter than the brown mole i caught a few years back and whiter than the silver moles i have had :haha:

the old wives tale says there is one white mole for every hundred black ones, i reckon its more like one white for every 6ooo black ones, that means you have caught a white one before you should have , so go out and catch another 5500 black ones , peggy :icon_redface:

im still waiting for my free copy :( after all iv done for you moley relieved you of some unwanted traps and tidying your shed by taking those longnets ungrateful sod :D well done phill the first of many [bANNED TEXT] :good: good hunting all woodga :ph34r: