It depends what you are looking for really, the game fair itself is nothing special but if you want to see arguably the best gathering of WORKING terriers and lurchers in the UK then you have to go on the Sunday. :clapper::clapper:

You are 100% correct there... :clapper:

Things have improved here, my Wife's health is much better,..so,.if I can cadge a lift with any of the Hampshire or Sussex contingent and join them on their journey to The Welsh,..I shall be one happy, wee fat fellah :victory:

I think that the New Forest lads are coming up on the Sunday to launch their first DVD , " A Fist-full of Ferrets',...and I also have some financial business to attend to myself,..so,..it would be real good,..to come home to Wales.... :notworthy:

All the best,...CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photo chalkwarren, a couple of genuine fieldsport ambasadors :notworthy: Looks like we are going Saturday, I know sunday is THE day to go for the dogs but getting back at midnight and sending the kids to school the next day may be a big ask.............

It depends what you are looking for really, the game fair itself is nothing special but if you want to see arguably the best gathering of WORKING terriers and lurchers in the UK then you have to go on the Sunday. :clapper::clapper:

:clapper: You are 100% correct there... :clapper:

Things have improved here, my Wife's health is much better,..so,.if I can cadge a lift with any of the Hampshire or Sussex contingent and join them on their journey to The Welsh,..I shall be one happy, wee fat fellah :victory:

I think that the New Forest lads are coming up on the Sunday to launch their first DVD , " A Fist-full of Ferrets',...and I also have some financial business to attend to myself,..so,..it would be real good,..to come back home to Wales.... :notworthy:

All the best,...CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Typical Welsh Camaraderie....I fecking love it.... :toast:

_MG_9335.jpg

hi,we will be there selling the new title a fistfull of ferrets,the long awaited dvd from the hampshire proffesionals,sounds really good,a chance to see how other people do the job.we will also be selling our range of films and of course our collars leads ,couples etc inc solid brass couples with triggers,£10.00,and much more,as several of the ladds have said this is the best show for the working dogman and a really good day out see you there jim blackdog trading[/size]

ps,we also have 5 or 6 debens 40ft terrier collars,new for sale £60.00 each to clear grab a bargin,see you there

Nice photo chalkwarren, a couple of genuine fieldsport ambasadors :notworthy: Looks like we are going Saturday, I know sunday is THE day to go for the dogs but getting back at midnight and sending the kids to school the next day may be a big ask.............

give the kids a day off mate ... you will be sorry if you dont do the sunday ........

jim not bumped into you since selby, me and chipper look forward to seeing you again and stocking up on your exellent leather products

will have plenty of leather on board john,looking fotward to meeting you and chipper ,phil lloyd,and lots of friends at the welsh,its a really good show,see you there jim

give the kids a day off mate ... you will be sorry if you dont do the sunday ........

Hopefully now changed to sunday, just got to check my brothers in laws shifts :thumbs:

Guest coney catcher99
Myself and a couple of the lads went last year stayed for the weekend was great crack .

Went into Swansea what a wild place worth going to see the nite life :whistling::whistling::whistling:

pussy galore lol