Sign in to follow this  
Guest RMHJENNY

¾ PATTERDALE ¼ BORDER X LAKELAND TERRIERS PUPS

Guest RMHJENNY
:thumbdown:
Nice healthy pups mate.If you breed any next year Don't go back to that vet for docking, he's fecked them up. My opinion :blink: :blink:

Tails look bang on to me

how much tail should be taken off

he took just short of 50% off

nice healthy looking dogs , what sort of person who owns a farm of there own should be expected to come out with what the heck there dogs do its not the best possition be screwd for digging is it , any dog that is raised properly will take ratts in my opinion no matter how large or small . terriers have a natural prey drive and most will happily mark holes hold in net etc if trained correctly so in a way the dogs coming from a farm background will be keen and have some drive people i know have terriers on the farm they just run free all the time kill bloody anything except stock and chickens .

"i know have terriers on the farm they just run free all the time kill bloody anything except stock and chickens ."

:rofl: Snap!!!! :rofl: just read that and spat me tea out :clapper:

Good Luck with them

B****X ! that just bumped that thread back up :icon_redface::clapper:

did spit my tea out though !

to anyone that remembers me ?.....back after long illness

cheers

Guest WILF
how would someone like to travell a hundred miles for a dog that is ment to be from 100% stuff to find out later it isnt,all its from is the odd rat killing mother and father????like i said now the truths been told lets move on and the best of look for them with this litter and next yrs litter as well,mark

You really are a fecking bellend sometimes Marky boy :no::no:

Sign in to follow this