gamekeepers needing a hand in east/mid lothian

are there any gamekeepers on here from the east lothian /mid lothian area (scotland )

needing a hand i love being outdoors and like abit of diy so if it`s fixing stuff or building from scratch (penns /fences ) or anything else

what do i want for giving you a hand your knowledge and in time a bit of vermin shooting

cheers del

Edited by del040

Guest Lord B

All the best with this, you are certanly going about it in a better way than many on here have.

Don't get put off if you hear nothing, give it another try once the season is over and prep for nect season begins, there will be plenty of DIY needing to be done then!

Also, get down to your local gun shop, plenty of local keepers will frequent it, so get known in there and something will come of your effort.

Once again, good luck.

thanks very much lord b

just want to get out and about love the outdoors and love shoot and fish so why not put them all togethar and learn a few new things aswell if am walking round a field or even better a bit of woodland am a happy man

cheers del

Good luck del, hope you get what you want in life, just keep posting & get to know a few people then i am sure it will all come together :thumbs:

wouldn't hurt to get some references off people & speak to your local gamekeepers once the season is over & offer a hand doing some repairs, build up relationships before jumping in feet first :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
back to the top

where in east lothian are u del?

am in haddington

cheers del

[bANNED TEXT] same as me, do you know mike murphy at coulston? i heard a while back he was looking for someone to lend a hand dont have a number for hims the only thing

back to the top

am in haddington

cheers del

[bANNED TEXT] same as me, do you know mike murphy at coulston? i heard a while back he was looking for someone to lend a hand dont have a number for hims the only thing

i dont know him but if you get an address or phone number give me a shout or do you know him yourself let me know

cheers del

back to the top

am in haddington

cheers del

went up and spoke to mike today he has all the help he needs at the moment i was a week to late sods law left my name and number with him thanks for the info

cheers del