Difference between Theoben Rapid 7 & 12

4 hours ago, pav said:

Your [BANNED TEXT] Phil early mk2 did have fast flow all I was suggesting that a mk1 rapid with fast flow and 16inch barrel doing 32 ft b will only get approx 35 full shots a mk2 doing about the same will get around 50 

Don't know what the 'banned text' is all about but I am not knocking the rifle, simply saying they didn't all have regs fitted. I got about 55 shots per fill so no issues there and it is down to a matter of preference as to which rifle anyone likes, I had the Impact and the Rapid together but prefer the Impact. 

God knows how well the Impact and others will last and quite possibly not as long as the Rapids, we will have to wait and see. I sold my Rapid to a pal so I can still have a play when I feel like and do so.

Phil

17 minutes ago, philpot said:

Don't know what the 'banned text' is all about but I am not knocking the rifle, simply saying they didn't all have regs fitted. I got about 55 shots per fill so no issues there and it is down to a matter of preference as to which rifle anyone likes, I had the Impact and the Rapid together but prefer the Impact. 

God knows how well the Impact and others will last and quite possibly not as long as the Rapids, we will have to wait and see. I sold my Rapid to a pal so I can still have a play when I feel like and do so.

Phil

The banned text simply said your right Phil but i spelt right wrong don' get your knickers in a twist there only guns and yes it' what everyone prefers  I have rapids and a fx impact both very good guns in there own different ways

• Like 1