tips for newbie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with saluki xs off the right lines and reared and entered right?

Here is the best tip ever go to curry’s and buy a PlayStation or a Xbox you will never go wrong or get bored with it in a couple of years cos there is plenty of games for them,as the hunting game is f

Some people can’t train Salukis a never had that problem a just couldn’t get mine to run fast snuff ?

Posted Images

Join the army kid'the hunting game is in a shit state,if i had to start over again at this time,i honestly wouldnt bother,in all serious though,best of luck,in the future

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is the best tip ever go to curry’s and buy a PlayStation or a Xbox you will never go wrong or get bored with it in a couple of years cos there is plenty of games for them,as the hunting game is fecked now because of our top lads driving the fields and just killing for killing sake and leaving it.which has brought the sport to its knees BUT if you get your game console you can do the same and not give a shit like those do.so why go and waste your money on a dog then hang around with the muppets that will educate you in the worst way possible as there is no game around then the dog might get passed about.have a good new year and do the right thing (buy a game console) atb

• Like 3
  • Haha 1