My first pcp HW100S

Nothing crappy about that stock my friend, it's got a cracking grain in it.

I'm like a broken record with this one mate. Joking apart, after the R10 (I have got to say that just to wind up), it is probably the very best air rifle on the market in my opinion and they do come with some beautifully grained stocks, so why the hell do they feel the need to stain the living daylights out of them. 

I followed Jimmys instructions on my first one and it turned out lovely

20160425_091155-3096x2322.thumb.jpg.288413bf0b4bea5357806a66abb13616.jpg

The process bleeds the stain out and then the oiling pop's the grain. Yours would look amazing done like this pal???

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon lads First post over on this side of the forum so here goes,  it's been a long while since I last owned an air rifle, 1978 to be exact and it was a lovely brand new bsa airsporter .22 c

Wow!! What a pile of crap!!!  Horrible.....just horrible.... JUST KIDDING PAL??? You made a bloody good choice mate. I've had the full length and the carbine in .177 and couldn't fault

Right Steven im going to trust you on this one Iv got a single shot 177 mag hear NOW this was a gift off a good friend of mine and i dont get rid of gifts off friends as the lads will tell y

Posted Images

First off it is a carbine Steven

The hw100 comes in many coats ,,,hw100kt,,,hw100sk,,hw100sporter hw100 laminate and so on

the difference between the carbine and the full length

is the carbine is smaller and imo the better rifle iv had them both and still have the carbine

if im honest its mine and my grandsons we share it .

I sold the full length one ,,,would i sell the carbine :hmm:

NOT A CHANCE

iv been there before with the old raider and learned my lesson on that one

iv had loads of rifles since and had some good bags with them but iv not jelled with any of them apart from the hw100 carbine .

It took some time mind before i did and at one time i would not thank you for a hw100 of any model or cal i hated them

That was until one night out shooting Vizlauk (my shooting partner) handed me his hw100 carbine to go and shoot a rabbit

and the rest was history .

Mind i still dont like the one with the big hole in the stock lol.

As for the stocks its all about money the factory's just like to get them out and in the shops

so most have all the nice grain hidden .

my full length had some nice grain in her BUT it was a long process to bring it out on her

as i try,d some thing a bit different with her and it worked 

she was stunning when i was done with it .

BUT

all you need to do is lighten up the stock on yours Matt was shitting him self when he did his lol

but it turned out real nice as i new it would .

just gis a shout when your ready to do it and ill put it all down for you and just follow what i say to the letter and she will be right .

or just send the stock to me and ill do it for you

But you dont learn unless you do it your self

and if you fail you have nothing to lose just send it to me and ill put it right

hear are some pics of the hw100s and the hw100sk

you will see the difference strait away

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P040711_16.22.jpg

P040711_16.23.jpg

• Like 1
On 29/12/2017 at 17:03, villaman said:

Mine is not pellet fussy at all ,it will shoot anything from a light -heavy pellet .

Like Jimmy send me your address then i will send some AA express 7.9 gr  , i shoot rats ,squirrels , pigeon , rabbits with these ,even out to 60 yards .

When pellet testing  zero in at your given range (normally between 35 -37 yards .177 ) then try every 5 yards  out to 60 yards if you can . what might be good at 35 yards might be shit at 40 + yards   

Hi Mitch

i've pm,d you

atb?

Steve

20 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Steve ill get them sent off for you tomorrow mate

to be honest i forgot all about it lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I didn't ,Steve got mine today Just shows how dementia sets in you old git     :laugh: :thumbs: