pic of the excaliber 22k, and rapid 7,22

13 hours ago, Rabid said:

You really want one of those don't you !

looking at the photos I can understand why, lovely looking rifles.

i don't think you need a fill adaptor for a rapid bottle, it goes straight onto the dive bottle (minus the flex), at least all the ones I had did, it does look odd the filler sticking out the bottle, not sure I like it, but if it works and is safe, after all it a tool not an ornament.

It looks like an early air arms filling adapter on the Rapid btl, saves taking the btl off to fill, a popular conversion, a pal of mine does it to all of his & makes derlin covers for the adapter.

6 hours ago, vizlauk said:

It looks like an early air arms filling adapter on the Rapid btl, saves taking the btl off to fill, a popular conversion, a pal of mine does it to all of his & makes derlin covers for the adapter.

Yeah I've seen them enough times, just not sure I think it's a great idea on a high pressure bottle, and they don't look the prettiest.

i put a dr bobs quick fill on my last rapid and really liked it, but it pushed the bottle forward a bit.

well ive 3 guns one has to go ,ive decided to keep the rapid and my tuned 95k,so the excaliber will be going up for sale and mark will have first refusal,it will be sold with 2 mags silencer and mounts,no scvope the gun is in mint condition and has just had a full service from the man him self paul sewell,the gun has had very little use I will sell it for 425 posted it cost me a lot more but id rather see some one get some use out of it,so let me know mark mate

• Like 1