Cat Amongst The Pigeons!!!!

That's a nice rifle Matt :yes:

Personally, I think those stocks are shaped damn near perfect to hold when you're out hunting :thumbs:

Cheers jon?

I have to agree pal.

I have liked the stocks since they came out.

As for pointability, I took a crow last night that I couldn't find in the brambles that I took freestanding from a lazed 40 yards up a fir tree. I will hold my hand up and say that I'm not the world's best free standing shot but I would have been looking for something to lean on with the 100 where i didnt even think about it with the r10, just shouldered it and pop down came crow.

It definitely needs a better moderator as it's not as quiet as the 100 so that's the next purchase I think??

• Like 1

Had two R10's in .177 , one MK11 the other SE Super Carbine no problems with both , very accurate , looks nice , big shot count but found both not to be very pointable of the knee which is most of my shooting in the field .

I been given a r10 .22 ratworks tuned with a shortened barrel and shroud /silencer ,my god that gun is accurate and very , very quiet plus nice to shoot of the knee .

At the end of the day i still go back to both of my HW100k's , i just love everything about them .

Nice shooting by the way :thumbs:

• Like 1

Had two R10's in .177 , one MK11 the other SE Super Carbine no problems with both , very accurate , looks nice , big shot count but found both not to be very pointable of the knee which is most of my shooting in the field .

I been given a r10 .22 ratworks tuned with a shortened barrel and shroud /silencer ,my god that gun is accurate and very , very quiet plus nice to shoot of the knee .

At the end of the day i still go back to both of my HW100k's , i just love everything about them .

Thanks VM.

This one may end up going for a JB tune as he's sent me a list of the jobs he does and it's pretty comprehensive which in fairness doesn't say much about the quality of bsa standard work, but for now it seems to have nicely filled the gap of the 100 accuracy wise.

Are you keeping the r10 as well mate?

• Like 1

Thanks VM.

This one may end up going for a JB tune as he's sent me a list of the jobs he does and it's pretty comprehensive which in fairness doesn't say much about the quality of bsa standard work, but for now it seems to have nicely filled the gap of the 100 accuracy wise.

Are you keeping the r10 as well mate?

Yes mate it's a keeper

• Like 1

The r10 is a nice rifle cant take any thing away from that

but you want to know what the funny thing is

YOU WILL GO BACK TO THE HW100 MATE

WE ALL DO

WE CANT HELP IT

ITS NOT THE BEST PCP FOR NOTHING

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Not if you own a Super 10 you won't!

22730130_1468179519897240_44858505976612

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 1

WE ALL DO

WE CANT HELP IT

Give me HW100 all day long ,why do you think BSA came out with the R10 ?

• Like 1

That's a nice rifle Matt :yes:

Personally, I think those stocks are shaped damn near perfect to hold when you're out hunting :thumbs:

Cheers jon

I have to agree pal.

I have liked the stocks since they came out.

As for pointability, I took a crow last night that I couldn't find in the brambles that I took freestanding from a lazed 40 yards up a fir tree. I will hold my hand up and say that I'm not the world's best free standing shot but I would have been looking for something to lean on with the 100 where i didnt even think about it with the r10, just shouldered it and pop down came crow.

It definitely needs a better moderator as it's not as quiet as the 100 so that's the next purchase I think

my mate picked up an bsa ultra a few weeks back and it had a 3d printed mod on it, it was well quiet!

we tested it against a hw and there was nothing in it, it wasn't as good as the hw on some of the others we tried though!

• Like 1

WE ALL DO

WE CANT HELP IT

Give me HW100 all day long ,why do you think BSA came out with the R10 ?

Because the S10 was costing them too much to make.

HW have improved the 100 with quickfil, other than that they left it alone, the same cannot be said of the R10!