Daniel Dubois. Heavyweight.

With Gnasher being indisposed i am taking on the role of boxing expert. I have lots of experience, I used to box kippers in Salford docks. Boom boom. To the point, I predict Daniel Dubois will fight for a world title within the next three years. He looks the real deal to me. The first time I saw Joshua fight I thought the same thing. He just looks exceptionally classy and powerful to me and he's only 20. You heard it here first. :laugh:

any idea when Gnasher will be back ? i liked his threads on boxing, and bulldogs :thumbs::yes:

Just a coincidence Ray flicking through some old EDRD and there is a pic of a young ray and an article of your old dog Blaze written by you Nice one.

With Gnasher being indisposed i am taking on the role of boxing expert. I have lots of experience, I used to box kippers in Salford docks. Boom boom. To the point, I predict Daniel Dubois will fight for a world title within the next three years. He looks the real deal to me. The first time I saw Joshua fight I thought the same thing. He just looks exceptionally classy and powerful to me and he's only 20. You heard it here first. :laugh:

any idea when Gnasher will be back ? i liked his threads on boxing, and bulldogs :thumbs::yes:

Just a coincidence Ray flicking through some old EDRD and there is a pic of a young ray and an article of your old dog Blaze written by you Nice one.

yeh , thanks mate on the article going back years that was with Blaze :thumbs: , bloody hell dont time fly by old Bryn 10 and Buck 5 now , i am a pensioner now feck'n hell :D

• Like 1