Sign in to follow this  
Lance82

New Guy

Hi to all. This is the only site I'm on and this is the first time ive done anything like this. Not even got Facebook so apologies if I do come across like a real novice. I've owned and worked many lurchers in my 35 years and was introduced to it all by my uncles and 1 or 2 of their friends. I also do a bit of pike and carp fishing as well. I've got 2 lurchers that are both family pets and good workers, both wheaten crosses dog and bitch. Bitch is wheaten whippet greyhound and rough haired and dog is 1st cross wheaten greyhound also rough haired.

Glad to have you on board mate

+2 :thumbs: any pics of your dogs .

Hello and welcome mate

Hi to all. This is the only site I'm on and this is the first time ive done anything like this. Not even got Facebook so apologies if I do come across like a real novice.

Everyone here started the same in on way or another Lance82, nothing to apologies for in jmy opinion mate. And if there are those who do not remember that fact then that is all fine and good, but when they start putting food on your table then maybe, just maybe I would give what ever phrase that one would want to use.

In just my opinion that is. All the very best for one and all.

Welcome and pleasant times