• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bigmarc40

Bigmarc40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:47 pm

Ok I got my mitts on one of these and want to know what model it is as it comes with factory shrouded barrel and mod, and am I going to be able to fit a Harris style bipod to this without hitting the gauge? Thanks

Attached Files

• bigmac 97kt likes this

#2 toby63

toby63

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,674 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:36 am

either put the stud near the end of stock or change the stock for the ultra/scorpion model . these are longer . if you change stock and your not botherd about wood you can get synthetic in different colours . price starting about £80 new

#3 Jonjon79

Jonjon79

Extreme Luber

• Donator
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:56 am

It looks like a standard Ultra se with an aftermarket shroud. I could be wrong but, I didn't think BSA fitted shrouds to those.

The bipod is easy enough - I fitted one further back from the gauge - you'll need to offer it up first to make sure that you don't cover the gauge. Also, it's quite an angled stock - try to mount it on a part where the legs wont come up and hit the front end when you fold them up.

Or, as said, get hold of a different stock.

:thumbs:

Attached Files

#4 bigmac 97kt

bigmac 97kt

Chief shit stirrer

• Donator
  • 10,628 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:22 am

If a scorpion stock will fit id go for that

hear is my grandsons two ultras and a scorpion

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Attached Files

#5 just-A-snap

just-A-snap

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:29 am

First time that I have seen a Ultra stock come without studs,  black Lightning's yes but BSA PCP Rifles no.

All the very best

#6 Bigmarc40

Bigmarc40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:55 am

It looks like a standard Ultra se with an aftermarket shroud. I could be wrong but, I didn't think BSA fitted shrouds to those.
The bipod is easy enough - I fitted one further back from the gauge - you'll need to offer it up first to make sure that you don't cover the gauge. Also, it's quite an angled stock - try to mount it on a part where the legs wont come up and hit the front end when you fold them up.

Yeah it's a special case I think . Brought new as a kit , 2 mags pellets and a bsa gun bag. Not seeing many about with the factory fitted shroud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users