Sign in to follow this  
Bigmarc40

Bsa Ultra Bipod

Ok I got my mitts on one of these and want to know what model it is as it comes with factory shrouded barrel and mod, and am I going to be able to fit a Harris style bipod to this without hitting the gauge? Thanks

post-106797-0-86076000-1504039423_thumb.jpg

post-106797-0-72231700-1504039447_thumb.jpg

post-106797-0-52782600-1504039475_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

either put the stud near the end of stock or change the stock for the ultra/scorpion model . these are longer . if you change stock and your not botherd about wood you can get synthetic in different colours . price starting about £80 new

It looks like a standard Ultra se with an aftermarket shroud. I could be wrong but, I didn't think BSA fitted shrouds to those.

The bipod is easy enough - I fitted one further back from the gauge - you'll need to offer it up first to make sure that you don't cover the gauge. Also, it's quite an angled stock - try to mount it on a part where the legs wont come up and hit the front end when you fold them up.

Or, as said, get hold of a different stock.

:thumbs:

post-102688-0-42819400-1504075827_thumb.jpg

If a scorpion stock will fit id go for that

hear is my grandsons two ultras and a scorpion

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-47494100-1504081136_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-25698700-1504081174_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-51969900-1504081351_thumb.jpg

First time that I have seen a Ultra stock come without studs, black Lightning's yes but BSA PCP Rifles no.

All the very best

It looks like a standard Ultra se with an aftermarket shroud. I could be wrong but, I didn't think BSA fitted shrouds to those.

The bipod is easy enough - I fitted one further back from the gauge - you'll need to offer it up first to make sure that you don't cover the gauge. Also, it's quite an angled stock - try to mount it on a part where the legs wont come up and hit the front end when you fold them up.

Yeah it's a special case I think . Brought new as a kit , 2 mags pellets and a bsa gun bag. Not seeing many about with the factory fitted shroud.