Diatomaceous Earth

• 2 weeks later...

its good stuff and does what it says kills mite and fleas and mixed with food can be used as a wormer

How does it work as a wormer Topper?

I kind of get how they say it works for mites etc. - that said I've seen mite infestations on hens treated with it religiously.

It can't work internally in the same way? So it's just silicon really and I don't know how that would kill worms.

buy food grade. ebay has plenty..1kg for a £10.

get a plastic pop/water bottle... put some inside..pop a couple of pin holes in lid/top. . . a light dusting is better than cocaine lines all over the place.

I put a teaspoon in my porridge.

dogs get about half a spoon in their food. . . for a week or 2 If I think they've got any chance of worms.

I've been banging on about it for years .. I was talking about it at my Killgerm training courses and getting funny looks... funny how they now sell it in a fekking Spray can...its not cheap and does nothing better than a pop bottle duster and yer own powder.

It has its uses.. But if still worm my dogs the normal way with a tablet..just for my own peace of mind.

Never had fleas or ticks on ferrets or dogs though.