Finally Here At Last

Well as some of you know I bred my bitch which is a first x beddy grey 21tts and used a first x collie grey 25tts for the sire. Well after what seems a life time of waiting the pups are finally here There are nice big strong pups 5 dogs 1 bitch and look the part can't wait to see how they turn out dam seems be doing great as do the pups I am keeping the bitch back to join the team and I am looking forward to bringing her on fun times a head lol few pics for yous atb richie c041c433689d5809799b24e767b4dd72.jpg0e2d3abb3bc4c2e02aaa9c6fda47f579.jpg8affcf3be8c0dc3d062197b0a9e06f3b.jpgd12afecaa271caa15ff0d848333bf7f2.jpg236cfad12f101b6f3487490b3a417fe8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Richie87
  • Like 1

Having only recently joined the forum I started a thread a few weeks ago asking if anyone knew of any upcoming litters of beddy/grey x collie/grey litters of pups , Ritchie replied ,and through several pm,s and phone calls , I had my heart set on one of these pups after he kindly sent me some pictures and some videos of his bitch working and catching. I was probably as impatient as him for the pups to put in an appearance but Unfortunately and disappointingly for me Mother Nature only produced the one bitch pup which (understandably) Ritchie is keeping back for himself. If the pups turn out anything like the mother then I'm sure they will all turn out to be little crackers.

All the best mate

Steve