Sign in to follow this  

Cracking job on that and also showed some balls to even think about attempting it let alone letting us all know what you were going to do in case it went tits up !!

As a lefty i'd definitely say try to get it out there on forums and magazines, if not to give AA a push but to maybe find Mac something to do in his retirement :angel:

Twat :laugh::thumbs:

Simon could not get next day mate as its a bank holiday

so just went with express 24hrs same as you bro

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cracking job on that and also showed some balls to even think about attempting it let alone letting us all know what you were going to do in case it went tits up !!

As a lefty i'd definitely say try to get it out there on forums and magazines, if not to give AA a push but to maybe find Mac something to do in his retirement :angel:

Twat :laugh::thumbs:

Simon could not get next day mate as its a bank holiday

so just went with express 24hrs same as you bro

Thanks Paulnix :thumbs: I don't recommend doing it if you have a heart condition! I had a few heart-stopping moments on the way.

I got the rifle home, out of the box and just looked at it for the day. The next morning, it was the action out of the stock, a deep breath and straight to work with medium grit paper on the grip :icon_eek: Watching the wood being taken away from that beautiful walnut was a heart stopping moment but, once you get it underway, you aren't so bad about doing it.

But to start with it, it really hurt.

I have made an introduction and post about it on the Air Arms Owner's Club. Let's see what that brings by way of feedback.

Hi Jimmy.

Alright mate. Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep my eyes out for the postie after the bank Holidays. Thanks a lot dear pal.

All the best to you both, Gentlemen.

Simon

• Like 2

Your more than welcome my dear friend

just want it back to you safe and sound now Simon

• Like 1