Any Of You Guys Interested Daisy Pump Action 177

Been clearing the shed out and found this little thing. I used this many many years ago and just been stuck in the back of the shed since. It's in 177 or you can load bbs into it. It's pump action and works fine. Does need work doing to it as you can see by the pictures. Free to whom ever wants to collect it Barnsley

A2427522-9AC0-4FD7-8953-B2F9B9D761B3_zps

EDB98CC4-8D67-4B7B-A10F-E13D37EE8E88_zps

E57EC9E3-14BA-4250-96B0-82189A40C4D7_zps

• Like 2

It'd be a nice thing for you to clean up and give to a young 'un in your family to get them started :thumbs:

Nice fish btw. Is that a ghost carp near the bottom?

Sounds a plan mate my young lad (5) picked it up and put it to his shoulder and he said that's a nice sight as he was looking down the barrel mate me chuckle tbh.

The fish in the pond are all koi mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

jeppi if you want send it up to me ill do the work on it and send it back to you and you can pass it on to some young un

as JJ has say,d

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mac that's a nice gesture mate much appreciated. I might just take you up on the offer I am not sure what the internals are like but they feel and sound ok to me. It's mainly the barrel as you can see it's got duck tape in it lol (one of your favourite work tools) sorry mate I couldn't help it lol.
  • Like 1

It'd be a nice thing for you to clean up and give to a young 'un in your family to get them started :thumbs:

Nice fish btw. Is that a ghost carp near the bottom?

Sounds a plan mate my young lad (5) picked it up and put it to his shoulder and he said that's a nice sight as he was looking down the barrel mate me chuckle tbh.

The fish in the pond are all koi mate :thumbs:

Nice fish mate. My Nan collects koi and ghost.

Let your boy have the rifle mate, I reckon he'll love it forever. What could be better for a young lad than being given Dads old gun :thumbs:

• Like 3

jeppi if you want send it up to me ill do the work on it and send it back to you and you can pass it on to some young un

as JJ has say,d

Mac that's a nice gesture mate much appreciated. I might just take you up on the offer I am not sure what the internals are like but they feel and sound ok to me. It's mainly the barrel as you can see it's got duck tape in it lol (one of your favourite work tools) sorry mate I couldn't help it lol.

Jeppi the offer is there mate

ill send it back like new and you can pass it down to the lad

and let him have hours of fun with it to just like you did

it will be some thing he remembers for the rest of his days

JUST AS YOU HAVE

• Like 1

Looks like a nice Tancho Sanke, shusui, harawaki, parachina and chagoi, can't quite see the other, possibly a goshki or showa. Long time since I wrote down any of these so perhaps not the correct spelling. Water looks well cared for too.

Phil

• Like 1