Sign in to follow this  
sanibel686

Discovery 2 With Full Mot And 85K Miles

I bought this discovery in Easter 2015 as my long term "shooting" car but we are going down to one economical family runabout so here it is up for sale.

1999 Discovery TD5 5 seater in outstanding condition with mint interior and bodywork having done only 85k. It has been professionally converted from air bags to rear springs and freshly serviced with synthetic oil and all new filters when I bought it. It also comes with a good kenwood CD/Radio

It had been regularly waxoyled and I also waxoyled it last summer.

It has done just over 1500 miles on 4 new tyres and the spare also has at least 7mm on it.

Sunroofs have been completely removed refurbished and properly resealed, proper operation and no leaks.

I’ve also recently had fitted;

New genuine LR “i n tank” fuel pump, complete new steel and rubber power steering pipe kit, new front wheelbearing and speed sensor to cure a “three amigos” issue, new steering knuckle joints and a complete drag link kit, I also have a new steering damper but didn't fit it as the existing one is fine.

I have receipts for all work done.

I’m keeping the dog box but it will come with it's mint modesty panel.

It’s MOTd until May 29th 2017.

£3495 ono or may consider a LH O/U 12 bore in p/x

Cheers all

photos%20april%202016%20025_zpsxbl97pwv.

photos%20april%202016%20015_zpsx0ssshck.

photos%20april%202016%20008_zpsp8e1drm2.

photos%20april%202016%20009_zpsuvicysvl.

photos%20april%202016%20010_zpskicspksv.

photos%20april%202016%20011_zpssqjuplqs.

photos%20april%202016%20007_zpspt58rtor.

photos%20april%202016%20006_zpsvnmbqcqe.

photos%20april%202016%20005_zpsugwtm68u.

photos%20april%202016%20004_zpsh1srvbhl.

photos%20april%202016%20001_zpswt3tta9f.

photos%20april%202016%20002_zpsstftjul9.

photos%20april%202016%20003_zpsh8t6y5wz.

Guys I've just listed on ebay at £2950

Doing a search on ebay there are 30 manual TD5s with less than 100k on the clock and mine is the second cheapest

Update 20/6/16 I've been offered £2650 in part ex. I think it's worth a lot more however in the interests of moving on I'd rather give the same opportunity to someone here first. PM me if this is of interest, no offers on this price obviously!

Surprised it's still forsale looks a smart motor. Wrong time for me just got married or is have had it.

So am I Craig!

Frankly I think the Trade-in offer I've had is derisory but I need to consolidate down to one car so I'd rather let one of the lads on here have it for that price than let a dealer make a hefty profit out of me.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this