Sign in to follow this  
hily

Light Weight Moderator

Replacing moderator for a lightweight muzzle can for 223 cal got it down to DPT or A-TECH like the DPT as its a module type but can't find sound reduction data . .Any one have actual experience of the DPT.

cheers Dave.

Bought forward muzzle DPT 190 grams 140mm 5 1/2" forward of muzzle. will take it for a try this week

very happy with this little moderator results for me = better balance , rifle noticeably lighter to carry and as for the reduction of the noise level all I can say is that it as good as my last mod.

very happy with this little moderator results for me = better balance , rifle noticeably lighter to carry and as for the reduction of the noise level all I can say is that it as good as my last mod.

What was your last mod?

Cheers

wildcat p8

You can buy the parts to reduce the size and weight of them to the Compact version, that's all you need on a .223, actually I run the Compacts on all mine now, .223, .243, and .308. :thumbs:

post-10759-0-17431600-1459065514.jpg

yes I did look at this option but decided to go for dpt on the weight issue as I am getting on a bit :whistling: so I needed to lighten my kit .

yes I did look at this option but decided to go for dpt on the weight issue as I am getting on a bit :whistling: so I needed to lighten my kit .

:thumbs:

can't remember but will look for reciept and let you know

can't find reciept but i think it cost me £235 last year from weldon gun room they had to order it in for me they tried to sell me other makes that they had in stock but in the end they obliged by getting it for me.