Light Weight Moderator

Replacing moderator for a lightweight muzzle can for 223 cal got it down to DPT or A-TECH like the DPT as its a module type but can't find sound reduction data . .Any one have actual experience of the DPT.

cheers Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

very happy with this little moderator results for me = better balance , rifle noticeably lighter to carry and as for the reduction of the noise level all I can say is that it as good as my last mod.

• 3 weeks later...

very happy with this little moderator results for me = better balance , rifle noticeably lighter to carry and as for the reduction of the noise level all I can say is that it as good as my last mod.

What was your last mod?

Cheers

wildcat p8

You can buy the parts to reduce the size and weight of them to the Compact version, that's all you need on a .223, actually I run the Compacts on all mine now, .223, .243, and .308. :thumbs:

post-10759-0-17431600-1459065514.jpg

• 10 months later...

can't find reciept but i think it cost me £235 last year from weldon gun room they had to order it in for me they tried to sell me other makes that they had in stock but in the end they obliged by getting it for me.