3 replies to this topic

#1 potpoacher

potpoacher

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:26 pm

Just wondering if anyone could help. I got a male harris at the beginning of the year, he came from a very late clutch so I ended up with him at an odd time of year to get a harris (if that makes sense). A couple of months down the line he fractured his leg ( which cost me a pretty penny at the vets, I would have just put him down to save money but my working animals and birds mean more to me than that). As a result of this he was left to rest for a couple of months after his leg had healed and consequently started to moult out. So now I have no bird to fly and a lot of reasons that I need a bird to fly including loss of permission if I don't keep on top of rabbits etc.

If anyone could direct me towards someone who may be able to help me out with a ready trained hawk (harris, gos or redtail) as I really do need a bird to fly! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cant pay a huge amount but I am prepared to pay something towards a bird, and I certainly am not expecting anything free!!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

MT

#2 lurchers

lurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:36 pm

It depends on what you are wanting to spend mate on what breed you are looking for asap

Edited by lurchers, 05 August 2015 - 04:36 pm.

#3 potpoacher

potpoacher

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:20 pm

Was looking for a harris, gos or redtail...... was happy to pay 200-300 quid depending on what was on offer, I have been offered a female harris, going to look at her tomorrow ;)

#4 j j m

j j m

No2 on the Thl welcoming committee.

• Donator
  • 19,455 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:33 pm

Did u get sorted mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users