What Breed Of Bird Would You Love To Own.

From all the breeds out there and ones you've seen. If you could own a breed of a certain type what would it be?

This includes all fowl and feather :)

Mine would be a pair of pure aseel,

and would love a rhea or emu too :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reza asil

And if you don't mind me adding! A lot more land and coin :-)

I like your gingers chicken man, I put them on my list too lol.   No one else fancy a rhea the no?

Posted Images

I near bought a Malay off the fella I got my ducks off. But it was a lone hen and personally I prefer to get them young. Think he was looking £40 for her. Can't remember now. No idea what price ranges they are.

They supposed to be nice meat cm lol I just reckon they're a bird that would do well here :D

A parrot peter? Is it foul mouthed - I walked past one one time in a shop it told me To feck off!

• Like 2

They supposed to be nice meat cm lol I just reckon they're a bird that would do well here :D

A parrot peter? Is it foul mouthed - I walked past one one time in a shop it told me To feck off!

No not really mo the odd fookoff that be it he barks calls the dogs and people's names the garda sirens and a few other words

• Like 1

Was just flicking through a book - found this picture (trust it to be the only one with no title) so does anyone know what breed it is? Book isn't on a certain breed it's all breeds and info on origins etc but no title on this boyo.?

post-42585-0-24004300-1435918965_thumb.jpg