Sign in to follow this  
belucky

This Years Youngsters

Smart ! how they bred?

the whites are hennies from the trio dusk till dawn gifted me, the large blacks are pure Taiwan , there are a couple in the pic with cable ties on there legs they are from a Vietnamese ganoi stag and a Taiwan hen , there are also some Taiwan / asil crosses

Nice belucky! Look good and healthy! I'll get some pics up of my youngsters tommorow as will be let out to free range as there just 5 weeks atb

• Like 1

Nice belucky! Look good and healthy! I'll get some pics up of my youngsters tommorow as will be let out to free range as there just 5 weeks atb

Look forward to see them .

Atb

Is that a cuckoo one in the back bottom pic?

Do they throw them often, if it is one?

Atb

yes its a cuckoo mate, I have 3 pullets ,I ran one of my duckwing Taiwan stags with one of them ,I guess that's were he came from, since then I have obtained a nice cuckoo stag and now have quite a few cuckoo chicks , atb

Is that a cuckoo one in the back bottom pic?

Do they throw them often, if it is one?

Atb

yes its a cuckoo mate, I have 3 pullets ,I ran one of my duckwing Taiwan stags with one of them ,I guess that's were he came from, since then I have obtained a nice cuckoo stag and now have quite a few cuckoo chicks , atb
Nice :-). Will you keep a line of them going? Are they unusual in Asian, or quite common?

I like them anyway.

Atb

Are these incubated or broody ..like the look of the ganoi chick in top pic (far right )

Are these incubated or broody ..like the look of the ganoi chick in top pic (far right )

they are incubated chicks, im happy with the ganio/Taiwan crosses ,I was lucky enough to hatch two pure stags last year from imported eggs , pure saab stock, one of viper strain nd one of venom strain, all being well I will breed the pullets from this mating to the other stag next year ,, atb

• Like 1