How Greedy Can A Person Be..........

So the fat cnut with a coronary in the post stood in the buffet line isn't responsible for not being able to stop eating?? Get a grip if someone wants to play/borrow money they bloody well should consider the consequences. Same as people investing should not over stretch themselves, something I should have had a bit more foresight with as I am committed to saving 2/3 of my monthly salary but who cares I have enough to live and I'll get it back plus some in the future. Blame culture does my tits right in :laugh:

I will say there are a lot of very unscrupulous FA's, bankers etc out there always ask for refs and testimonials and follow them up do your homework and you shouldn't go wrong.

Edited by mushroom

Its all a f***ing joke Mush, forget the actual "ins and outs" of finance, its not about who's got the most money to the real top dogs, the important thing is "money = power" they cant stop or they lose the power, and i don't mean the bankers here, its a much bigger game than that, and we're losing badly. As much as i don't believe in it, being a rabid atheist, its been predicted for a long time, i can't quote the actual part, but its in the book of Matthew, im sure QB knows what i mean? Keep thinking small mate, its what were supposed to do :laugh: Much bigger things at stake than money itself.

• Like 1