Penetration

I've seen this video come up on my feed a few times on the choooooob, but never really tapped it. Some may have seen it, some not. It's not as good as I thought it might be, but I'm surprised to find the flatties to be of prefer.

As an edit. It's a bit dated now... I mean, who the f*ck would own a raider?! :D

Seen a few times, but a video that still holds a lot of valuable information?

I would have liked to see him shoot through the back of the head of a rabbit, I have never had a problem with .177 before but I know a few people choose not to because they have had a pellet glance off before

I've seen this video come up on my feed a few times on the choooooob, but never really tapped it. Some may have seen it, some not. It's not as good as I thought it might be, but I'm surprised to find the flatties to be of prefer.

As an edit. It's a bit dated now... I mean, who the f*ck would own a raider?! :D

Not me :cray: :cray: :cray:

Mmmmm - neither .22 or .177 calibre have ever glanced off on me (up to now). As i have mentioned many times - any calibre to the vital areas of head / heart lung.

I did use Hobby flat heads in .22 in my old Feinwerkbau sport 127 on rats for years. They were devastating and used at a max` range of approx` 25 yds - they packed a real punch but accuracy became poorer as range became greater.

atb

• Like 1