was out the other day,mutt hunted a charlie out of the cover,and i saw it head along to an old burrow,and not long later the mutt scented down.when i got over there i heard it in,and bit of commotion,bit of bark and no squeeling,dug down in maybe an hour,one hole,dead charlire.one less for the locals to have taking the chickens and lambspost-93038-0-33849300-1417781473_thumb.jpgpost-93038-0-56396200-1417781593_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Good what the know, given time. That's the second season for this one and id held it back last year and had four digs, got a bit of stick, of a few saucy types, but stayed loving it. Was keen from young. but finding,staying and consistantly,start to finish ,one hole dug is the only way forward,now

• Like 1

Cheers fraz, they like it there in the winter, but i only try there a couple of times. Someone else had been there to at times. A lot of that going on, in places. There a old burrow yesterday in another area dug out down on a soft bank, left open,

• 4 weeks later...