• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always happy to help Frodo

To be honest vm , I haven't been out yet , I've spent two days setting it up and trying to work out the n800 bracket , Been in the back garden tho just testing out the unit it's self Ir on 3rd se

I stand corrected lads Went out this evening, and used the n800 , took it off and used the t20"------------/ far far better. The picture is far clearer with the t20 Its now zero'd at 40 yards .wi

Posted Images

Moxy

I can make you one of these up if you want , it's a 30mm scope mount with the top half took off , a large washer drilled to Take the top mount screws and a 6 mm hole drilled in the centre to take the n800 , it's works great for me and have no problems with it , just looks a tad untidy, a lot smaller than a torch

Atb Davepost-88154-0-28968000-1419175415_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's a kind offer Dave, thank you but I'm going to wait a little while until I have got some testing and pondering done.

Some of the suggestions have given me a lot to think about and I may put one together myself. I'm just a little undecided..

Plus with the festivities on the way the post isn't going to be going anywhere fast.

Thanks lads.