Working The Fox Terrier

• 3 weeks later...

I see a bloke who as one it's a pet home but the dog don't know that every time I see him he is stud watching it bush and I've seen it digging at a couple of earths the poor bloke as to wade in brambles to get is dog back an he isn't a young chap lol

• 3 weeks later...

The white dogs working are probably exactly what the fox terrier once was before shows. Shows narrowed its head and lengthened its snout but apart from that, why would it be any different than any white terrier?

Ive had a good bitch stay till dug too and real good nose ill try find me pics of her from15 year ago she was quite strong for a bitch too .ive found with the kc ones same as the welsh there as game as they come but dont really make the grade they will always make good bushing ratting dogs coz theres lots of action but when it comes to the nitty gritty of digging on and working things out I dont think theyve got the prey drive

• 4 weeks later...

my mother had a little KC bitch around twenty years ago. had to dig her out a couple of times. flew to ground and bayed like a goon'n. lol. we used to get panic phone calls. you need to get up here pagens missing again. didnt need to look far as there was a system of old stone drains next to a road that ran past her cottage. fiery little fcuker though :yes:

• 5 months later...