14 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following non toxic loads do you find most effective

• Steel
    • Bismuth
    • Tungsten Matrix
    • Heavy Shot
    • TMX
    • Other

Agree with CC under normal circumstances 30gr is no problems but I suppose for me it just gives a bit more confidence that if I hit it, It's coming down.

To me there is nothing more depressing then pillow casing a duck or a goose to see it carry on over the sea wall you know it's dead but there's nothing you can do about it :no:

Given the choice I go for the biggest load possible, I like 5's for duck and 3's for geese

• Like 2

I am with you 5s for ducks and 3s for geese mostly 32s for ducks and 36 for geese but have used 30 and that's what I use for driven pheasants and patradge and a pheasant is as big as ducks .....I hear what your say ing about clean but if your using a lighter load just tighten your choke .

I have some vids shooting with these loads I will try to put up with the go pro I will try and put them up .

Luckily we can still use lead up here when fowling if you are shooting away from the water

• Like 1