Sign in to follow this  
Tiercel

A New Lightweight Net

Resized too small :icon_redface:. The brown is long net twine, but its quite loose woven so it looks just as thick but its not.. The other 3 are purse twines..

What was the item number of the twine you orderd?

TC

Not sure bud, I bought it via your link at the start of the thread. On my ebay, its description says dark red 8s.. on the invoice I got it just says 8s. Just nipped to ebay.. 271238738254

think i'll phone first and go and look at the twines, he's only about 15mins from me

Good luck trying to phone them.

TC

So was it the same number you ordered TC and they have sent me the wrong stuff? Scratch that, just had a moment of Meldrew and sent them a message..

Got a message back off *bubz* after telling him I got the wrong stuff and wasn't keen on paying the postage to send it back (1.2kg, which turned out to be an even bigger spool) They said it was a mistake, They sent me the 1.5kg spool of extra thick... It was meant for someone else and that I could keep it and they would send me another in green or brown free as they didn't have any in the red! Result, cant fault them..

• Like 1

Nice one. Did not know they had green and brown in the 8, they don't have it advertised.

TC

Yeah I know TC :hmm: Ive not closed the dispute yet nor left feedback, so Im still covered. Seems more than happy to sort it out though.

Fingers crossed Threelander, it didn't take that long for mine 2/3 days, send them a message.

Edited to say, just had a message saying is navy ok...

Not good Three.. Im waiting for my replacement so we`ll see how long it takes, Ive left my complaint open so Ive still time to get a refund. I`ll send them a message tomorrow see where mine is.