122 replies to this topic

#31 Ja cc

Ja cc

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:24 am

Do you need as papers we no the breeden of all our whippets but nly have papers for 3 dnt want to have a wasted drve

#32 bluebandit

bluebandit

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:55 am

Try google maps

#33 bluebell

bluebell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:26 am

Or like Darren if you don't want to pay in, you could also park on the hard shoulder of the M2 cross the fields and climb over the fence. :D  :D   

canvas_zps30263a01.png

• Bri and louiejoe like this

#34 Guest_ladyjane_*

Guest_ladyjane_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:19 pm

Do you need as papers we no the breeden of all our whippets but nly have papers for 3 dnt want to have a wasted drve

HI there, it is not a requirement to produce KC registration papers at our events, but the dogs must be deemed to be purebred whippets, and the committee reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog that is not deemed to be purebred.

Janet

• louiejoe likes this

#35 Ja cc

Ja cc

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:00 pm

Thanks..
  • louiejoe likes this

#36 Dazzam

Dazzam

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:00 pm

Tight arse?......ha ha.......you are all jealous of my 32" tight ass waist. Hey, some of you doggy people you need to lay of the fish suppers and burgers and get those dogs exercised a bit more :boxing:  :boxing:  :D

• louiejoe likes this

#37 vermin catcher

vermin catcher

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:36 pm

If you are coming from dublin side where would be easiest way

MATE STRAIGHT UP THE M2 HEADING FOR BALLYMENA AND OFF AT THE A26 JUNCTION (DUNSILLY ROUNDABOUT)FIRST LEFT AS YOU COME UP THE SLIP AT THE A26 AND THEN FIRST RIGHT INTO MILLTOWN ROAD THEN FIRST RIGHT AGAIN(YOULL SEE THE GREYHOND SIGN HANGING AT THE ENTRANCE AS SOON AS YOU TURN INTO MILLTOWN ROAD)
  • louiejoe likes this

#38 Ja cc

Ja cc

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:28 pm

Cheers will right them down thanks for help

#39 louiejoe

louiejoe

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:30 pm

MATE STRAIGHT UP THE M2 HEADING FOR BALLYMENA AND OFF AT THE A26 JUNCTION (DUNSILLY ROUNDABOUT)FIRST LEFT AS YOU COME UP THE SLIP AT THE A26 AND THEN FIRST RIGHT INTO MILLTOWN ROAD THEN FIRST RIGHT AGAIN(YOULL SEE THE GREYHOND SIGN HANGING AT THE ENTRANCE AS SOON AS YOU TURN INTO MILLTOWN ROAD)

Thanks Graham, help with directions much appreciated :thumbs: Are you bringing 'Tiny' whippet with you on Sunday? :laugh:

#40 vermin catcher

vermin catcher

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:38 pm

Cheers will right them down thanks for help

/quote]
forgot to mention mate,if you are bringing any whippet pups that are good at racing forget all of the above directions and just keep driving up the M2. :laugh:  :laugh: I hear the weather should be nice for a picnic up round the north west this Sunday  :D  :D Only joking mate them directions are spot on. youll be made welcome believe me . :yes:

#41 vermin catcher

vermin catcher

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:50 pm

Thanks Graham, help with directions much appreciated :thumbs: Are you bringing 'Tiny' whippet with you on Sunday? :laugh:

Yes, horsey head will be in attendance, he is sleeping soundly in his tomato grow bag beside me as I type. If you don't see him this Sunday just listen carefully and youll hear him singing "I believe I can fly" by R.Kelly as he passes by. We have changed his name from Bolt to Hans Toblerone  as he is definatly a swiss mountain yodeller. :laugh:

Edited by vermin catcher, 18 June 2013 - 07:51 pm.

• louiejoe likes this

#42 vermin catcher

vermin catcher

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:56 pm

Or like Darren if you don't want to pay in, you could also park on the hard shoulder of the M2 cross the fields and climb over the fence. :D  :D   

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304...

ive seen him many a time throwing his leg over like that when we are out hunting but where you have  a fence its usually a sheep in real life :bad:  :yes:  :yes::laugh:  

• Dazzam and WhippetLad like this

#43 Dazzam

Dazzam

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:47 pm

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304...

ive seen him many a time throwing his leg over like that when we are out hunting but where you have  a fence its usually a sheep in real life :bad:  :yes:  :yes::laugh:  

Hey i'm not the one who gets the missus to take pics of myself complete in chapsters :laugh: .Those days of you doing the door at Mynt are still hunting you :boxing:  :tongue2:

• vermin catcher and wee nicnak like this

#44 Ja cc

Ja cc

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:05 pm

Haha ya there will be a pup there thats good on the lure we will have few whippets should b good day out
  • louiejoe and vermin catcher like this

#45 louiejoe

louiejoe

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:11 pm

Haha ya there will be a pup there thats good on the lure we will have few whippets should b good day out

Watch out Graham, the mighty Bolt might have some competition on Sunday :whistling: , looking forward to meeting you Ja cc  :bye:

• vermin catcher likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users