How To Get A Fully Customised Rifle For Under 400 Notes!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads, its been a while since i started a topic cos i've been unable to upload photos from my phone but thats changed at last so i thought (or hope!!) that this might be of interest to those guys li

Cheers for the kind comments chaps!   Skot, youre right mate, thats why its got the 4q nickname, cos if you don't like it, well, 4q!   Hi phil, so far I'm wel pleased with the barrel, its killed t

Thanks darryl, nice to se a thread that hasn't turned into a slagging match lol

If I had the spare cash I would frank, although I think it'd be a tad front heavy with the 98 barrel. It'd be nice in a hardwood though!

you could always ask roger?

If I had the spare cash I would frank, although I think it'd be a tad front heavy with the 98 barrel. It'd be nice in a hardwood though!

what? have you seen how much he charges for pens? imagine the price of a stock...(just kidding rog lol)

Awesome post John and a brilliant job on the 80.

cheers si, we'll have to get together for a shoot again soon, see what you two think :thumbs:

cheers, wurz

what? have you seen how much he charges for pens? imagine the price of a stock...(just kidding rog lol)

Awesome post John and a brilliant job on the 80.

cheers si, we'll have to get together for a shoot again soon, see what you two think :thumbs:

cheers, wurz

UH? When you say we!

Yeah sounds good mate.

Bring it up at the weekend mate for us to have a look at.

You going to the event Fri or Sat mate?

If Fri,we are having a meal at around 1900 to 1930hrs which it would be nice if you could make mate with Jacks.

We get married at 1300 hrs now on Sat so if Sat can you be there at the event no later than 1230 hrs mate.

Cheers

Si.

I'm not bringing it with next weekend mate, I've promised her a shooting free couple of days (although she'll be asleep with the rest during davy's speech so she'd never know....)

Can't do friday night cos I'm working all day unfortunately. But my folks are back in south glos now so we'll tie in a visit with a sunday morning session if you lads are up for it?

Cheers, see ya next week, wurz

being a break barrel there would probably be a way to hollow out / lighten the front. to be honest when you were first brandishing it with the long barrel and the silencer i thought it looked like what you were calling it"ye olde musket" but with that 98 barrel it looks bloody good now.

The full length was bloody accurate though frank, to be honest I only changed it in order to kill the muzzle flip that it had. Does look better now though and luckily its deadly accurate. Going out on the rabbits in the morning with it so we'll see!

• Like 1