How To Get A Fully Customised Rifle For Under 400 Notes!!!

Thanks lads, and yeah davy, your right mate, it has been a while eh... Got some hunting pics to put up too, when I get time. Shame you had to work mate,i reckon you'll like it, although it might be a bit much for your noodle arms :-D

If I take it to si's wedding maybe phil could take me to his permission, I could do a couple of hours pigeon shooting with him and only have to miss the best mans speech, chas might fancy coming too. And si...

It has been very satisfying to do, next up is the pro sport with a tune and a fancy stock courtesy of dave hall, which should leave me with just about everything I could want from my airguns covered.

Interesting you should mention fac lewis, I reckon that the extra weight would go a long way towards taming the recoil of a 20 foot pound monster. Tell you what, you get the ticket and tune, and I'll put the rifle and stock together for you?

Phil, the barrels 320mm or a shade over 12 1/2" in english from the barrel end of the breech block.

Cheers, wurz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads, its been a while since i started a topic cos i've been unable to upload photos from my phone but thats changed at last so i thought (or hope!!) that this might be of interest to those guys li

Cheers for the kind comments chaps!   Skot, youre right mate, thats why its got the 4q nickname, cos if you don't like it, well, 4q!   Hi phil, so far I'm wel pleased with the barrel, its killed t

Thanks darryl, nice to se a thread that hasn't turned into a slagging match lol

Thanks lads, and yeah davy, your right mate, it has been a while eh... Got some hunting pics to put up too, when I get time. Shame you had to work mate,i reckon you'll like it, although it might be a bit much for your noodle arms :-D

If I take it to si's wedding maybe phil could take me to his permission, I could do a couple of hours pigeon shooting with him and only have to miss the best mans speech, chas might fancy coming too. And si...

It has been very satisfying to do, next up is the pro sport with a tune and a fancy stock courtesy of dave hall, which should leave me with just about everything I could want from my airguns covered.

Interesting you should mention fac lewis, I reckon that the extra weight would go a long way towards taming the recoil of a 20 foot pound monster. Tell you what, you get the ticket and tune, and I'll put the rifle and stock together for you?

Phil, the barrels 320mm or a shade over 12 1/2" in english from the barrel end of the breech block.

Cheers, wurz

Yeah 20flbs sounds about right, the sgc is next on cards to get some summer pigeon blasting in then will look to get FAC air in the Autem. Starting to get a few permissions now so can't see why not

Cheers mate, Proper HW Karbine, all my barrels for the 90 are exactly that lengh after a bit of experimenting, so i am thinking it should be ok on my fac 90 as well.

Will we have time for a shoot john around the wedding ? we will see.

atb phil