More Messing About

Its Your Birthday Liam . . Should off Been You Being Pampered With A TiT in Your Mouth . . :) :)

now that would be a great birthday present,any of christians babes would do fine,lol.

• Like 1

al,no nonsense,no sanity no fekin money,lolbut its the little things that keep me going(like the wife,shes 4ft 11)

made me laugh ! I'm 5'2" and have 4 brothers over 6' and a sister of 5'10" - short is the way to go !

al,no nonsense,no sanity no fekin money,lolbut its the little things that keep me going(like the wife,shes 4ft 11)

made me laugh ! I'm 5'2" and have 4 brothers over 6' and a sister of 5'10" - short is the way to go !

My Mrs Is 5' 2" . . I'll give you the same advice I've given her Lara . . Don't For Any Reason Jump off The Bottom Step Lara ;)
  • Like 1

>

My Mrs Is 5' 2" . . I'll give you the same advice I've given her Lara . . Don't For Any Reason Jump off The Bottom Step Lara ;)

I'll try to remember that :laugh:

up at 7 and skinned the two i got yesterday,i'll let em hang for a bit and later today I'll butcher them and shove em in the dog freezer.The buddy is due with a few boxes of beef tonight also so up to my ears in dog food thankfully.Theres enough grub stached for the next few months so Im retiring from goat bashing for the foreseable future...........or until I get the call to arms.Hopefully I'll let them grow fat and prosper untill may or june.

IMG_5153_zps2e3c915f.jpg

IMG_5151_zpsed2a9107.jpg

i wonder what the shepherds thinking,lol.(and i know the glass needs cleaning,neiko keeps banging his tail off of it and licking the fekin thing)

IMG_4952_zpsb77b61d5.jpg

013-5.jpg

ive been known to eat a few WFE,only small young nannies or kidsI did try a billy once and I state only once it was rank when I started there were over 200,,their down to roughly 60 adults now and as many kids and all are ferral for many a year

005-3.jpg