Lucas X Dvd Bitch

someouldmongrel_zpsf152e4d5.jpg

the white dog is GW's lucasx by dvd bitch pup,20 months,by all accounts ran extremely well last year

3moremongrels_zpsd27ec44c.jpg

above is the miguel bred bitch,dam to the cork lads pups and jacko 2009,and carrig gems pup.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucas x crow pup

Big fella with his first kill, smashed it snapping like crocodile     Happy days bring on stubble

heres a good pic of father and daughter lucas and dakota ( lucas x crow)pup  

Posted Images

the white dog is GW's lucasx by dvd bitch pup,20 months,by all accounts ran extremely well last year
above is the miguel bred bitch,dam to the cork lads pups and jacko 2009,and carrig gems pup.

i like the look of the white dog good strong type.

how what did the pups do bad new speedie

Just to tell some of you lads I was reading this last night and I'm reading it again this morning. This bitch that your talking about jess , was bred out of a dog called Rudy who was the father of the famous Mona , Rudy was off the famous Smokey. Her mother was a bitch called the Ballymena express who was out of G. O. Halloran's bitch who was off a brother to Irish Lady's father and a bitch out of old Sandy and Luke bred at King's .Gerard's bitch was off a pure saluki dog called Ozzie.Now lads I'm always listening to this famous English breeding as you can see jess was more than half English bred so will some of ye lads that are dismissing this bitch out of hand tell me how this bitch turned out so bad . ??? WOULD THE FACT THAT THIS BITCH WAS RAN TO DEATH AND NOT GIVEN HALF A CHANCE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY SHE TURNED OUT ?????

Looks like you answered it yourself.The way you putting it there the breeding was there but bitch was in the wrong hands by reading what your saying.

Good answer icey im getting worried about you .So why did all the pups do so bad or is their some of them doing alright???

Everyone on here knows what they did

how what did the pups do bad new speedie

Just to tell some of you lads I was reading this last night and I'm reading it again this morning. This bitch that your talking about jess , was bred out of a dog called Rudy who was the father of the famous Mona , Rudy was off the famous Smokey. Her mother was a bitch called the Ballymena express who was out of G. O. Halloran's bitch who was off a brother to Irish Lady's father and a bitch out of old Sandy and Luke bred at King's .Gerard's bitch was off a pure saluki dog called Ozzie.Now lads I'm always listening to this famous English breeding as you can see jess was more than half English bred so will some of ye lads that are dismissing this bitch out of hand tell me how this bitch turned out so bad . ??? WOULD THE FACT THAT THIS BITCH WAS RAN TO DEATH AND NOT GIVEN HALF A CHANCE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY SHE TURNED OUT ?????

Looks like you answered it yourself.The way you putting it there the breeding was there but bitch was in the wrong hands by reading what your saying.

Good answer icey im getting worried about you .So why did all the pups do so bad or is their some of them doing alright???

if the bitch was treated like that speedie maybe the pups didnt get the start they needed
Yea could be right banter but theirs other lads on here had litters of pups maybe they could say how theirs did .

because the breeding was there does not mean u breed from it the bitch was stopping though u would have learned that when u bred from ned and u got ted lol if the bitch was showing good heart wind gameness and killed a few then u would have bred from her she had wind and killed a few but no heart one the most important things in a coursing dog

• Like 1

because the breeding was there does not mean u breed from it the bitch was stopping though u would have learned that when u bred from ned and u got ted lol if the bitch was showing good heart wind gameness and killed a few then u would have bred from her she had wind and killed a few but no heart one the most important things in a coursing dog

But with the way she was bred why do yea think she had no heart I seen G.O.H bitch run a hare for 2 mins after breaking her leg at the start of the race think she had enough heart.So where do you think the bad heart came from .?????????

if you only knew the truth you wouldn't be slagging anybody :hmm: