Sign in to follow this  
consett lad

Sprocker Pups

They look cracking. Do you find much difference between the dam and sire when there working?

cheers mate. There's not a lot between them to be honest. The bitch seems to do abit better on the grouse moor with her been abit taller but that's all

And here's the dog

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

cracking looking dog mate, can't realy see the bitch, do you own both of them.

Wish I could get one down to Worcestershire, I would snap a bitch up in a shot!!!

get your self a ride up!!!!

Anybody going up and down that way hehe???

Wish I could get one down to Worcestershire, I would snap a bitch up in a shot!!!

This again. I could understand if we lived in Russia or somewhere equally huge, but we live in Britain. Don't comment on here with the 'wish you were closer mentality', it does my tits in. You can get to most places within a 3/4/5 hour drive. If you want a pup and don't have a car, get the train. Or get it couriered.

"Simplez"

• Like 1

This again. I could understand if we lived in Russia or somewhere equally huge, but we live in Britain. Don't comment on here with the 'wish you were closer mentality', it does my tits in. You can get to most places within a 3/4/5 hour drive. If you want a pup and don't have a car, get the train. Or get it couriered.

"Simplez"

Slaps hand, sorry Victor Meldrew!!!

• Like 1

"Simplez"

Slaps hand, sorry Victor Meldrew!!!

I am being thick? couriered?

Yes, a courier can collect the dog and deliver it to your address..

Sign in to follow this