mole control

Guest tawny

BTW the NPTA doesn't mean a great deal when anyone who can write a cheque for £70 (ish) can be a member.

The BPCA on the other hand is a form of quality control, with exams for members, audits for the company, quality control checks with customers, and many other measures in place to ensure that the customer gets the job done correctly and safely.

how do they follow up the member to make sure there worht being a member, by asking them to pay for courses to show how profesinal they are?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not calling you a liar at all. Please do not take offence at my previous post.

I have been using gas on a regular basis for some time, an have never seen anything like this happen. I just can't see how this kind of catastrophic impact on the local wildlife could have happened :o .

same as any pest control method, in the wrong hands and all that. so what about joining the bpca, how apart from in house courses that you have to pay good mony for do they regulate a mambers working practices?

BTW the NPTA doesn't mean a great deal when anyone who can write a cheque for £70 (ish) can be a member.

The BPCA on the other hand is a form of quality control, with exams for members, audits for the company, quality control checks with customers, and many other measures in place to ensure that the customer gets the job done correctly and safely.

how do they follow up the member to make sure there worht being a member, by asking them to pay for courses to show how profesinal they are?

Not wishing to sound rude, but please read the last two lines of the post you have just quoted.

I never mentioned anything about paying for courses, although this is a part of any employment in which up to date methods and materials are used. You can never learn too much.

Guest foxtrack
I'm not calling you a liar at all. Please do not take offence at my previous post.

I have been using gas on a regular basis for some time, an have never seen anything like this happen. I just can't see how this kind of catastrophic impact on the local wildlife could have happened :o .

your right mate it cant happn with gas its bull mate

your right mate it cant happn with gas its bull mate

are you so sure about that? a bit like saying a snare set for a rabbit wont catch anything other than a rabbit.

so the bpca do checks with customers, and what are these other measures to make sure the jobs done properly?

:drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

CW i would love to gas every living thing but sadly it doesnt work like that, as for the bpca, just has me thinking there no better than the 70quid scam merchants only a little bit better at it when it comes to fooling members there getting a good deal.

and foxtrack, if you have all the answers why ask in the first place?

dont forget that myself and others on this forum arnt as wet behind the ears as we may seem, ive no axe to grind about my greatness, hell ask the wife she will tell you just how great i am and as for the moles, well one things for sure, they will still be there next season regardless how we deal with them.

mind you i was thinking of getting one of those rodenators so i can blow up the little shites, now that is a bit of kit for the pros, no more popping parma violets down the holes :feck::D

Guest foxtrack
it aint got to be done in the dry thats what it says on the cans moisture

cant realy get into the aplicator so i dont think thats a prob

all i ask is what do the boys think best talunex or phostoxin

Just a question from a non mole catcher,surely if you was using the gas in the rain it would mix with the poison and give off a cloud of toxins,with which you would be dead.so surely it is best to use it when the weather is dry?.If its a daft question then sorry,but as i said i have never gased moles.

piss off you dick :yes:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against trapping, it has it's place. I just prefer to use gas where I can, and where it is suitable. There are often different methods for each type of job, and it is down to the pest controller to choose the best method to suit the individual job, and then tell the customer what they intend to do and why. We can sometimes offer both methods, and a price for each, and let the customer decide.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against trapping, it has it's place. I just prefer to use gas where I can, and where it is suitable. There are often different methods for each type of job, and it is down to the pest controller to choose the best method to suit the individual job, and then tell the customer what they intend to do and why. We can sometimes offer both methods, and a price for each, and let the customer decide.

There ya go,.can't argue with that approach,...the consummate professional... :clapper:

Edited by CHALKWARREN
Guest foxtrack
CW i would love to gas every living thing but sadly it doesnt work like that, as for the bpca, just has me thinking there no better than the 70quid scam merchants only a little bit better at it when it comes to fooling members there getting a good deal.

and foxtrack, if you have all the answers why ask in the first place?

dont forget that myself and others on this forum arnt as wet behind the ears as we may seem, ive no axe to grind about my greatness, hell ask the wife she will tell you just how great i am and as for the moles, well one things for sure, they will still be there next season regardless how we deal with them.

mind you i was thinking of getting one of those rodenators so i can blow up the little shites, now that is a bit of kit for the pros, no more popping parma violets down the holes :feck::D

well i do think i have got all the answers and like i said on the first page

i thought someone on here could give a answear but it looks like you cant'

so like i said just as well i know myselfe and i only put this post up to see what replys id get

and ive had some good ones and its got the interest of the mole boys on here

so it cant be all that bad better than the tv aint it :D