Price per kilo for fallow, skin-on please?

Would anyone be prepared to share what they are getting for fallow, skin-on please? Thank you.

I live and shoot in west Sussex and take all game to chantonbury game took a deer in 3 days ago but not sure of current price, ring them they will tell you.

Where are you

I was meaning I will be approaching game dealers with my fallow and wondered what the going rate is this season? I have various responses from one or two contacts, varying from £2.50 up to £4.50 and wondered what was reasonable in west Sussex?

dude i will sell you mine at them prices how many you want i will get you primo bucks well weighted 130-170lb the best steaks you will taste,neck shot profesionally and dressed out well.shi* im going to be rich :laugh: hold that rut im comin baby!

gamedealers will offer £1-1.50 cheeky buggers will offer 80p lb,thats why i dont sell mine now,rather eat myself,gamedealers have monopoly of public market im sure many would pay fair if allowed to sell direct to people its good meat.same problem with livestock must go through abbatoir or licensed venue if being consumed by public :thumbs: