tx200 upgrade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK sweetie pie . If you want that TX to split your nose , bring it up here i`ll help you out

There`s always one , ask a question , get an answer , dont like the answer and ask again !!!!   ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY TO DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If its sentimenatal value then why chop it up ??

Lewis,   Get to a rifle club. Find someone who will let you shoot an old 7.62mm SLR and stick your face up to the apperture rearsight block......Fire one round!   You'll soon find it has all the

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

idiot , OMG you say i hide behind a keyboard ?

i would`nt send threats and then say someone else is a keyboard warrior .

Run along boy .

This is the message i just had PM`d after the posted mmmmeeeeoooowwwwwww . Threa ts on a public forum , very good

mate your just a sad little bitch, nevermind this phsycoligy bullshit, if i did ever see you i would jump all over you, and if you carry on being a keyboard warrior and trying to mug me off i promise you i will have youre address within a day or two and ill show you what hunting really is you loud mouth prick

You must bre very proud of that :laugh:

I dont know you try to help members out,and this is what you get!

not very good at all !!!!!!!

• Like 2

I never can understand why the advent of the internet and the computer brings out the very worst in people. Nobody would dream of using such appalling abuses and insults face to face. It is the organ of the cowardly and the poor of moral spirit.

Disgraceful what it is doing to one's fellows.

• Like 1

I never can understand why the advent of the internet and the computer brings out the very worst in people. Nobody would dream of using such appalling abuses and insults face to face. It is the organ of the cowardly and the poor of moral spirit.

Disgraceful what it is doing to one's fellows.

:thumbs: