Marine conservation zone petition - please sign!

Link to a petition to ask the Welsh assembly government think again about the proposed marine conservation zones here in my county. Please take the time to sign, as this will effect fishermen, recreational anglers, wildfowlers and even kids searching in rock pools. The proposed areas are not currently over exploited and very little commercial activities actually take place within them. These zones have been proposed by a charity called the Marine Conservation Society and are yet another case of charities trying to impose their political ideals over the rest of us..

https://www.assemblywales.org/gethome/e-petitions/epetition-list-of-signatories.htm?pet_id=760&showfrm=0

I purchased this taylormade r9 driver from golf bidder and was impressed by the condition of the club as it looked like it had been hardly used. it has definitely given me an extra 20yds off the tee and i am hitting the ball straighter.

With r9 driver, we try to maximize the fitting possibilities for each golfer. We engineer two independent and complementary adjustability systems into the head to cover a large range of ball-launch conditions. We use movable weight technology in combination with a variety of head angles and seamlessly integrate them into a beautiful shape."

TaylorMade's R9 driver features "flight control technology" (FCT), which is an adjustable head-and-shaft system that gives you the ability to lock the clubhead into eight different settings.

This is an absolutely superb club. You can know more informaiton at golf clubs online stores.

f**k off with your spam!