My day out with my new hw100kt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Nice wright up there and a cracking HW100KT.22, must be one of the best guns out of all of them the PCP IMO. Mine also loves Falcon accuracy plus , I tried Daystate lights on Sunday and they are about the same. A very good heavy pellet is rws superfield

Hi

Nice wright up there and a cracking HW100KT.22, must be one of the best guns out of all of them the PCP IMO. Mine also loves Falcon accuracy plus , I tried Daystate lights on Sunday and they are about the same. A very good heavy pellet is rws superfield

Thanks mate!

I'm going to try a tester pack through the rifle once my falcons run low just to see if there is anything better for it.

Atb

I was using superfield in mine until I bought the last tin. Must of been a bad batch , cos they where terrible. I have now settled on h&n ftts. And as luck would have it, my new scorpion Se. Loves them as well.

Fantastic Hunting session there Jamie, shed load of Bunnies always nice, you said you boiled the Rabbits up for your dog did it eat them all in one sitting then LOL, joking apart, very good write up and good Pics also keep it up: Dave

Fantastic Hunting session there Jamie, shed load of Bunnies always nice, you said you boiled the Rabbits up for your dog did it eat them all in one sitting then LOL, joking apart, very good write up and good Pics also keep it up: Dave

Thanks dave!

He would be a monster if he ate 18 rabbits in one session!

They lasted him about a week, sometimes ten days depending on sizes obviously.

Have another day out planned soon so will do another with more pics.

Atb

Jamie

He is a Irish staff X god knows what :) he is a lovely dog though, couldn't get a more loyal dog honestly!

Here's another pic of him:

IMG-20120226-00061.jpg

He has tape on the end of his tail because he chases it and bites it!

IMG-20111123-00163.jpg

Early morning wake up call!

IMG-20120226-00055.jpg

Atb

Jamie

Edit to add watch monster in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iLrWD5Rgk0&feature=plcp

Apologies for the laughter :D