stay at home, or leave the dogs at home anyway, you go for a walk tonight, you wont need a light either mate, full moon, - 5, take a cricket bat with you, it'll be light enough to have a game.

B :thumbs:

• Like 2

Anyone going out tonight ive been on the met office weather app it says its gunna be -5 to -10 do you recon it will be way to hard or what ?????

:icon_eek: -5 -10 an your asking if the ground will be too hard . . . . what do you think . . . . duz tha no the brains of some people they must be painted on :D:toast:

Strip of naked and run and dive like the football player's do across the ground on there chest when they score a goal..if you have any skin left after you have done that it will be ok to take the dog's out.. :victory:

• Like 2

Strip of naked and run and dive like the football player's do across the ground on there chest when they score a goal..if you have any skin left after you have done that it will be ok to take the dog's out.. :victory:

My dad warned me about weird blokes tellin me to take my clothes off on the intrenet lol oj ;-)

My dad warned me about weird blokes tellin me to take my clothes off on the intrenet lol oj ;-)

:D