Sign in to follow this  
lurcher330

Good couple of digs today

well done,sorry i missed it,was it the farmer on the hill?

No D.D it's actualy the far side of the land that we asked that farmer for permission on last week that said no,he was a lying fcuker the hunt hadn't gone through last week,but i told ye there would be plenty of fox on that land,we seen another 2 of them walking through other fields in the distance :thumbs: Edited by lurcher330

No D.D it's actualy the far side of the land that we asked that farmer for permission on last week that said no,he was a lying fcuker the hunt hadn't gone through last week,but i told ye there would be plenty of fox on that land,we seen another 2 of them walking through other fields in the distance :thumbs:

dont worry dez we left a nice 12ft one for you,bring plenty a tae n sambos next week.
  • Like 1

No D.D it's actualy the far side of the land that we asked that farmer for permission on last week that said no,he was a lying fcuker the hunt hadn't gone through last week,but i told ye there would be plenty of fox on that land,we seen another 2 of them walking through other fields in the distance :thumbs:

dont worry dez we left a nice 12ft one for you,bring plenty a tae n sambos next week.

We will check that 1 first and if it's holding we should get the best part of the day out of it,it's gona be the the 2 bull dogs and 2 grafts for that 1