if you can hunt you can work!!!

I think it's a scandal. He has lived there for years. I woukdnt even say his house was that big. Ok he has a spare room, but that's no reason to be persecuted. They said we will help you with move And help decorate. ThAts nice of them, after throwing you out your home.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that they think they are owed a house. The council house was introduced, to stop unscrupulous landlords. Also to keep a work force within in the town. Not all people living in council propert

got a mate at 40 never worked a day or payed tax in his life married 3 kids 2 which dont work 4 bedroom house car phone computor all mod cons ive worked payed tax for 34 years work was quiet went to s

very stereo typical that cookie, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an engli

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Thats the risk you take when you rent be it council or private its not your house and it does not give you the right to stay there al your life weather you lived it all your life or not.

ATB Cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin
  • Like 1

Thats the risk you take when you rent be it council or private its not your house and it does not give you the right to stay there al your life weather you lived it all your life or not.

ATB Cookie

The other option is to risk putting your housing in the hands of the banks, who own the building even, in some cases, after the mortgage is paid off. Like a lot of things nowadays it seems to be the lesser of two evils...

What lets us down as indivuals is our goal of becoming indivuals by wanting our own houses foreign famlies have alot of faults but there morals on buying houses for the children starting with the eldest son etc and living in a house as a large famliy .

And looking after the elders instead of english folk who cant wait to ship there parents into a nursing home ASAP.

ATB Cookie

We the people, our labors, our person, are owned by the banking cartels just as your home us actually owned by the mortgage company. Don't pay your mortgage payment and you'll quickly see who really owns your home.

Don't pay your taxes and the inland revenue has the "right" to take your wages and freeze your accounts. That is because our government sold us to the banking cartels as collateral many years ago. We are property used as collateral for the loans that our politicians take out against us. We are slaves - literally.

When you see how things actually operate, you can begin to see how these enterprises operate much like organized crime. The government is the enforcement division, the revenue is the collection division, and the big banks are for money laundering.

Unfortunately all of the money collected goes only to interest payments against the HUGE debt (loans) that our politicians have taken out against us. They keep spending and we keep paying.

• Like 1

What lets us down as indivuals is our goal of becoming indivuals by wanting our own houses foreign famlies have alot of faults but there morals on buying houses for the children starting with the eldest son etc and living in a house as a large famliy .

And looking after the elders instead of english folk who cant wait to ship there parents into a nursing home ASAP.

ATB Cookie

very stereo typical that cookie, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an english mans home is his castle rented or owned makes not one ounce of difference :thumbs:
  • Like 2

ATB Cookie

very stereo typical that cookei, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an english mans home is his castle rented or owned makes not one ounce of difference :thumbs:

Paul a english mans house is castle maybe but if he does not own it then its another person castle who is willing to let you live in it for a exchanged of queens folded and within there you are bound by a contract that with correct legal notice can be cancelled.

:thumbs:

I hope there's some organised resistance to this policy of moving people like cattle out of their homes.

I just can't believe the tories would try this one. Can you imagine the scenes all over the country when the bailiifs arrive to turf somebody out of their home?

Inhuman.

Thick b*****ds need to bulid council houses not shuffle people in and out of them.

• Like 2

Don't know if they will actually follow through with this. Surely he has the right to refuse a property, that does not come up to scratch with the house they are forcing him out of? Never heard of anyone being kicked out, other than not paying thier rent , even then I know lads who owed literally thousands. Suppose he could say he has someone living with him.

So if I rented a house of yourselfs that you owned while you was living elsewhere for whatever reason and you wanted to return to the area you think you should not be allowed to serve me notice so you can return to your home own by you

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

ATB Cookie

very stereo typical that cookei, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an english mans home is his castle rented or owned makes not one ounce of difference :thumbs:

Paul a english mans house is castle maybe but if he does not own it then its another person castle who is willing to let you live in it for a exchanged of queens folded and within there you are bound by a contract that with correct legal notice can be cancelled.

:thumbs:

privately rented you have a point but social housing was ment to be a home for life. i know plenty of people who have lived in their council houses for years and paid rent week in week out without a problem, now they will have to pay more rent or move because they might have a spare bedroom or 2 :hmm:

Don't know if they will actually follow through with this. Surely he has the right to refuse a property, that does not come up to scratch with the house they are forcing him out of? Never heard of anyone being kicked out, other than not paying thier rent , even then I know lads who owed literally thousands. Suppose he could say he has someone living with him.

things are changing mate :thumbs:

if hes on benifets he will lose i think it is 20 pound a room unless he takes a lodger still lose benifets atb