best terrier for bushing

a lot of terriers will make good bushing dogs. ive had jacks that did the job. at the momement got a beddie. does not stop hunting up. best nose of any dog ive owned. great temperamemt around people,other dogs no problem to stock break. great with ferrets.face any cover. on the downside quite a stubborn little dog. obedience training took a lot longer than i anticipated.good luck with your choice.

a lot of terriers will make good bushing dogs. ive had jacks that did the job. at the momement got a beddie. does not stop hunting up. best nose of any dog ive owned. great temperamemt around people,other dogs no problem to stock break. great with ferrets.face any cover. on the downside quite a stubborn little dog. obedience training took a lot longer than i anticipated.good luck with your choice.

love beddys, is yours from working stock or KC?

love beddys, is yours from working stock or KC?

rob,the dog is not kc reg. his dam is from gutchcommon lines.his sire i have the breeding of him going back to his gt/gt/gt/grandparents rillington lines. i am told there is some fell terrier in his breeding a few generations back. the bloke who bred him lives about 30 miles from me. both his sire and dam worked. his litter brother was kept back by the breeder and he works. i only use mine for ferreting.worked lurchers for over 20 years. this is the first beddie i have owned.must admit i dont know much about lines of beddies compared to some people. so i am learning about the breed myself. atb. :thumbs:

never had a terrier but fancy 1 to work with my lurchers what kind would u recommend for a bit of bushing

alright buddy i no its my first post under this name but lost the password to my other acount lol anyway got a litter of terrier pups due in 3 weeks out of my black and tan russell type bitch to a lakeland dog both hundred percent bushing dogs having a litter now as shes getting old and want to keep some back for my self and a mate of mine wants one if your interested dont want no money just a good working home pm me if your interested ideation of this site can vouch me out on my bitch atb shane

• Like 2

never had a terrier but fancy 1 to work with my lurchers what kind would u recommend for a bit of bushing

alright buddy i no its my first post under this name but lost the password to my other acount lol anyway got a litter of terrier pups due in 3 weeks out of my black and tan russell type bitch to a lakeland dog both hundred percent bushing dogs having a litter now as shes getting old and want to keep some back for my self and a mate of mine wants one if your interested dont want no money just a good working home pm me if your interested ideation of this site can vouch me out on my bitch atb shane

top man giving him a pup for free nice gesture

top man giving him a pup for free nice gesture

very nice of you to give it away

I will definatly vouch that the bitch in question is a GREAT bushing and ferreting dog and a proper little character to boot! Works cover very well, good nose, marks spot on, obedient. Class little dog.

• 3 weeks later...