• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rimfire Rifles Freedom
      Hello all.?
      Just an update as it has been a while.I have been looking for a subsonic .22LR hollow point that shoots well from a cold clean bore and have recently started using RWS subs which do well, typically from the first shot..I have used a few different brands of subsonic H.P.s and they all group quite well after 5 or so fouling shots, but RWS like the cold clean bore,needless to say I am a happy and for me, decent shooting.?.I have used the RWS before in the old Annie 1416 DG and it was equally consistent in that rifle.
      A couple of typical below all from a cold clean bore..My scope is a Hawke Vantage x2 -x7 32mm A.O. with illuminated reticle which is a great field scope but lacks magnification for target shooting so is sometimes difficult to deduce if a shot has been pulled, but I love the scope.
      Have a good weekend all.?

• By Rimfire Rifles Freedom
      Enjoy the video.?..something a bit different.

• By J3rry87
      Dear Forum Members,
      I am looking for info about my fathers shotgun. He has a Ward & Sons gun, used it for hunting but it has been damaged a few months ago (on the stock) and now we are wondering what to do with it. Other than that damage it is in a really good condition (barrel, trigger, etc). He had the idea to get a new stock for it but based on my research there is not much of a chance to do that.
      My questions:
      what kind of gun is it exactly? is there any value to it? Could we sell it? You can find pictures about it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tG4E1Juv5OjTNgrzvav6V9MnnWBhHjG_
      I appreciate any advice, thank you very much and Merry Christmas!
      Best,
      Adam 
    • By Baldcoot
      The sheriff says anytime you need advice on safety just give him a ring.If that goes off he,l need a new ring for sure

• By FULL CHOKE
      Browning teague chokes I have 3 they are a modified a 5/8 a and a 3/8  these are invector 
      £25 each as new