Another video

Caprelous that works for me can you get a tube for me to use.

:laugh:

he seems to think we are on speaking terms??

and now if he knows my last client he can ask him face to face about his stalk and my professionalism then get the feck off my case.

Just a looser I think who is loosing any credibility on here fast. :thumbdown:

thanks everybody for your support on-line and off.

regards John :thumbs:

In the words of the bard.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

Keep up the good work BarryJ, The Stalker et al. You're not alone in your opinions. :clapping:

I appreciate that unlike some you have no need to go around the forums members canvassing for support........................... :boredom:

As has been said many times. You can't educate pork................... :piggy:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact th

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17? Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the h

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2:

and now if he knows my last client he can ask him face to face about his stalk and my professionalism then get the feck off my case.

Keep up the good work BarryJ, The Stalker et al. You're not alone in your opinions. :clapping:

I appreciate that unlike some you have no need to go around the forums members canvassing for support........................... :boredom:

1st post , bet you there is another member here with the same ip address hey :)

1st post , bet you there is another member here with the same ip address hey :)

They reckon you cant polish a turd either but you can get a sheen on it if you you use some of that Preperation H on a asshole.

I thought you could educate pork they seem to soon learn not to frequent areas they get slotted on a regular basis like any other animal

Edited by Caprelous

They reckon you cant polish a turd either but you can get a sheen on it if you you use some of that Preperation H on a asshole.

I bow to your knowledge in regards to polishing turds and the varied uses Prep H can be put too. You obviously have a wealth of experience on the matter.

I consider myself fortunate in that I have never had the discomfort of suffering from a case of the farmers.

I thought you could educate pork they seem to soon learn not to frequent areas they get slotted on a regular basis like any other animal

In this world there are exceptions to certain rules. In this particular case I(and others)didn't believe we have anything to grant an exception too.

However should any of those of a porcine nature decide to depart for pastures new or desist from their current habits. As you claim they are capable of. I'll be the first to wish them well.

What else would you have a true sportsman with the best interests in his sport as his sole priority do.........?

I bow to your knowledge in regards to polishing turds and the varied uses Prep H can be put too. You obviously have a wealth of experience on the matter.

I consider myself fortunate in that I have never had the discomfort of suffering from a case of the farmers.

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Edited by Caprelous
  • Like 1

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Stu

As I said earlier I have to bow to your knowledge on matters appertaining to all things to do with excreta. Be it written, verbal or otherwise :notworthy:

Stu

As I said earlier I have to bow to your knowledge on matters appertaining to all things to do with excreta. Be it written, verbal or otherwise :notworthy:

I dont know much about excreta but there are some real shits on this site and the more I read the more I think that they should be banned as they add nothing at all.

Mark

Stu

I dont know much about excreta but there are some real shits on this site and the more I read the more I think that they should be banned as they add nothing at all.

Mark

Opinions are like buses Mark. Wait around long enough and another one will turn up. Like buses it doesn't mean that its the right one though.

Stu

Mark

Opinions are like buses Mark. Wait around long enough and another one will turn up. Like buses it doesn't mean that its the right one though.

Thats it start on me as well, lets make a party of it.

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact that he earns a living doing what others only wish they could do for a full time job? Is it because he is successfull and others dont like it. All I know is that he is running a business the same as I am and for those out there who have been employed all your lives, you dont know how hard that is. and for those that have run a business who do know how hard it is then you should know better.These are very hard times for us all but to try to damage someones livelyhood in these times is very low.

I am sickened of what should be an informative video being pulled apart by those who can not see further than the end of their nose. Cant those indiviuals see what they are doing to this site, that should be for the enjoyment of the forum members and instead is becoming a slagging match. And its not just once its all the Fu'king time.

Some would say that this is just free advertising. It may be, so what. John has a good reputation and very large client list. He has a vast knowledge of Deer and all to do with them and should be in a possition where he may impart that knowledge to help others on this and other sites.

I am honestly shocked that some of these members have not been banned as they have on other sites because this does nothing for the site, our image to the wider public or stalking in general.

• Like 2

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact that he earns a living doing what others only wish they could do for a full time job? Is it because he is successfull and others dont like it. All I know is that he is running a business the same as I am and for those out there who have been employed all your lives, you dont know how hard that is. and for those that have run a business who do know how hard it is then you should know better.These are very hard times for us all but to try to damage someones livelyhood in these times is very low.

I am sickened of what should be an informative video being pulled apart by those who can not see further than the end of their nose. Cant those indiviuals see what they are doing to this site, that should be for the enjoyment of the forum members and instead is becoming a slagging match. And its not just once its all the Fu'king time.

Some would say that this is just free advertising. It may be, so what. John has a good reputation and very large client list. He has a vast knowledge of Deer and all to do with them and should be in a possition where he may impart that knowledge to help others on this and other sites.

I am honestly shocked that some of these members have not been banned as they have on other sites because this does nothing for the site, our image to the wider public or stalking in general.

Here here :clapping:

Very well put mate .There are arseholes in most forums but we do seem to have more than most .Maybe Barry wats his face might one day surprise us all with a post that ouses experience and finnese that will make us all sit up and wonder at , but it doubt that some how ,nobhead .

• Like 1