weihrauch adaptor

flinty

Hi all,

since ive had my rifle (AAs410) a while now and used it lots, ive decided that the air arms silencer isnt as good as i would like it, and after doing lots of searching on the forum regarding silencers etc it seems that the general consensus is that the weihrauch silencer is held in very high regard by many of you (unless anyone can tell me different) but one thing i am stuggling to find is a suitable adaptor to make one fit, are there any to buy anywhere? or do they have to be made up?

thanks in advance

I had a Logun silencer fitted on mine which already had the adaptor built into it,and it was a good set up I couldnt fault it.Ive got a Weirauch version on my X2R and they are good.Try Uttings or Blackpool air rifles for the silencer and adaptor for the Weirauch version.

Hi all,

since ive had my rifle (AAs410) a while now and used it lots, ive decided that the air arms silencer isnt as good as i would like it, and after doing lots of searching on the forum regarding silencers etc it seems that the general consensus is that the weihrauch silencer is held in very high regard by many of you (unless anyone can tell me different) but one thing i am stuggling to find is a suitable adaptor to make one fit, are there any to buy anywhere? or do they have to be made up?

thanks in advance

To be honest, I think you are wasting your time and money, tried loads of silencers, including the Weihrauch.

Don't think you'll gain a thing, you need to look in a different area.

I have a S410K, not over loud to me with the standard AA silencer, but I also have the S200, same silencer, but you'd hardly know I'd fired it..............Al :whistle:

Guest shaun n
Hi flinty

give tony or mark a ring at sandwell field sports on 0121 5202000

they will sort you one out [bANNED TEXT] . I can`t you how much they are as a [bANNED TEXT]

made mine when he put a s200 barrel on my s410 to turn into a classic

hope this helps

cheers stu :)

ive got an aas410k with a weihrauch silencer on from sandwell field sports,tony gave me the option of an aasilencer or the hw and after a demonstration it was clear witch was the quietest. :)